Anyone Else?

sapphirewillow said:
Nope......deliberate damage costing,.............oh about.............$300.00
How do you know it was the 'Advertiser' paper delivery boy that did the actual damage...:confused:

Otter

Nothing to see here
sapphirewillow said:
Nope......deliberate damage costing,.............oh about.............$300.00

I sure hope you didn't yell at them after they did the damage, they could be scarred for life, ya know.

sapphirewillow

Being Who I Wanna Be!
Witnesses......................under investigation and other people in my neighborhood had simular problems, wanted to see if anyone else in St. Mary's had any.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I thought the mailman delivered the Advertiser. :confused: I plan to put a trash can next to the mailbox so he can save me a step. :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
sapphirewillow said:
Witnesses......................under investigation and other people in my neighborhood had simular problems, wanted to see if anyone else in St. Mary's had any.
Do you go swimming in Tigger's community pool?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
sapphirewillow said:
No, didn't yell, cused a little, but didn't yell
You shouldn't 'cuse anybody of anything until you know for sure the person is 'sponsible.

sapphirewillow

Being Who I Wanna Be!
You know what upsets me........I got yelled at by a cop for pouring icecream on the street, said it was littering..........yet they can throw these papers all over the place without a subscription. Not fair! :tantrum

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
sapphirewillow said:
You know what upsets me........I got yelled at by a cop for pouring icecream on the street, said it was littering..........yet they can throw these papers all over the place without a subscription. Not fair! :tantrum
Damn. All this time I thought life was fair. :ohwell:

sapphirewillow said:
I bend at the waist and pick my copy up then toss it in the trash. :shrug: