Anyone Else?

camily

Peace
PrchJrkr said:
Since this thread is pretty much dead, what's the best way to kill moles in a garden? TIA :huggy:
Get a big "whacker" with a soft end and when they stick their heads up just "whack'em". Maybe you could give yourself a prize if you do it in a very short amount of time and don't miss too many? Hey, they should make a game like that.

sapphirewillow

Being Who I Wanna Be!
Sorry, my break was over and I actually had some work to do............After we complained about hitting our vehicle, the next time he came around he vandalized both my vehicles.
No mountain, No molehill...........I have great insurance and he's busted. So I was just asking if anyone else had a problem, and I was going to tell you what officer is doing the case.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sapphirewillow said:
Sorry, my break was over and I actually had some work to do............After we complained about hitting our vehicle, the next time he came around he vandalized both my vehicles.
No mountain, No molehill...........I have great insurance and he's busted. So I was just asking if anyone else had a problem, and I was going to tell you what officer is doing the case.

don't ya' wanna' know what all the red dots under you user name are for?

sapphirewillow

Being Who I Wanna Be!
Already know.................and its so Perdy!!!!
I just want to thank all the little people who made me who I am!

I'm sure, with the way I open mouth and insert foot.....I'll have plenty more of that beautiful RED! :razz:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sapphirewillow said:
Already know.................and its so Perdy!!!!
I just want to thank all the little people who made me who I am!

I'm sure, with the way I open mouth and insert foot.....I'll have plenty more of that beautiful RED! :razz:

Nah. Everybody will just get bored with you and stop noticing.

R

residentofcre

camily said:
Get a big "whacker" with a soft end and when they stick their heads up just "whack'em". Maybe you could give yourself a prize if you do it in a very short amount of time and don't miss too many? Hey, they should make a game like that.

OM! :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme