Anyone going to NC

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
I hope you can. How is the Palomino working out for you?

He hasn't made it back yet. Bonnie has been really busy with all the moving and stuff and isn't ready to let him go yet... :frown: She said having the two go at the same time was too hard. She is happy to hear how well Tucker fit into the family.. :huggy:

Eventer29

My non horsey bf saw a paso show on tv a while back. Now he keeps asking me when he can get a paso. I keep trying to tell him, dont think a paso would do so well in the hunter/jumper ring, or eventing, therefore no paso. lol. Now if i thought he would actually ride it say more than the once a year or so like he does the nice mare i bought him, then....At least the mare I can use for lessons and shows

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Pasofever said:
Need to bring back a paso gelding from SC to MD. 525 miles one way. Anyone headed this way soon?
going to nc thats close to the border of sc, but i dont think were bring a truck, because if anything we would buy a 2 horse trailer down there. Were going june 8-11 i think... i hope they have there horse auction, i love them, once they sold 2 8yr old reg pasos for like 300 each, and a yealing for 200. they have awsome horses for cheep, same with the tack.