Anyone going to Upperville to show or watch?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
That would be great!!! :cartwheel Let me see if Hubby will be up the challenge of watching the little guy.

Do you go up to the Capital Beltway when you go? Or do you go a different way. I'd like to get there for the first classes.

spellbound

That would be great!!! :cartwheel Let me see if Hubby will be up the challenge of watching the little guy.

Do you go up to the Capital Beltway when you go? Or do you go a different way. I'd like to get there for the first classes.

Yes, I go to the Beltway, then 66, then 50. It is faster than going through Dahlgren. It usually takes me exactly two hours.

Will you let me stop at a trailer dealership and the tack stores in Middleburg?
What's on the schedule for Tuesday? I'd love to see some Olin Armstrong, Tommy Serio, or Tony Workman trips.

BZHorseMomE

Yes, I go to the Beltway, then 66, then 50. It is faster than going through Dahlgren. It usually takes me exactly two hours.

Will you let me stop at a trailer dealership and the tack stores in Middleburg?
What's on the schedule for Tuesday? I'd love to see some Olin Armstrong, Tommy Serio, or Tony Workman trips.

Here is what is on tap for Tuesday. Welcome to Upperville

From the looks of it we will be able to see Olin, Tommy, and Tony. Probably be able to see Scott, Louise, Sandy, and maybe even Sam. :cartwheel:cartwheel I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

fredsaid2

Have fun guys! Please do take Spelly to the trailer dealership, preferably w/ a ready to tow vehicle. Never know when you may need to 'rescue' some unfortunate pony. :biggrin:

devinej

what time does the classic start? i know we got there late last year. will be at bobby's show in the am - but it starts at 6am so should be done by 9 YAY!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
what time does the classic start? i know we got there late last year. will be at bobby's show in the am - but it starts at 6am so should be done by 9 YAY!!
I cant seem to find the time on the website. Last year it was around 2pm I think.

BZHorseMomE

Heading out tomorrow to go to Upperville. Can't wait to see so many awesome Hunter Horses in one place. Maybe I can get some pics. that come out half as good as Loper's & Phyxius's. :yahoo:

Here is the time for the Grand Prix on Sunday.

445. BUDWEISER/UPPERVILLE
JUMPER CLASSIC - 2:30 p.m.

BZHorseMomE

The temps are supposed to be in the upper 90s. I change my mind about going on Sunday.

Sure glad Tuesday was so nice. Looks like the Hunter Rings are still a little slick. I Downloaded the $25,000 Jumper class from today and hope I can watch it when the boys go to bed tonight.:yahoo: