Anyone going to Upperville to show or watch?

spellbound

How did you download the class? The only way I can see to watch it is live feed. Plus, all I was getting last night at 5:00 was a white screen.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
How did you download the class? The only way I can see to watch it is live feed. Plus, all I was getting last night at 5:00 was a white screen.

Mom couldn't get the Jumper Ring last night either, but I was able to watch & tape the entire class.

I have Real Player and when I went to the upper right hand corner of the live feed it popped up so I just click to download. Recorded an hour or two of the Hunters from the other day.

spellbound

Can you record some jumpers for me today if you have time? I have to go to the barn and will pretty much be there all day.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Can you record some jumpers for me today if you have time? I have to go to the barn and will pretty much be there all day.

Hey, I'm not sure why, but I lost the LIVE FEED from the Hunter or Jumper Ring this morning. Sure hope they have it straight by tomorrow so I can watch the the Grand Prix. I wonder if they will modify the course due to the predicted temps in the 90's with a heat index of 110+? :otter:

I was able to watch some of the Junior Hunter trips though. The first course was two times around the outside lines. The second trip was very handy and at the end the rider had to dismount and walk the horse over a small crossrail. I tried to record some of the courses, but it kept going out of me.

devinej

wow that's neat with the handy hunter course. upperville is such a cool show. wish i had the money to go and do it!