Anyone had laser hair removal in the area?

W

Wenchy

If so is it worth the money and anyone good?

What are you going to do when the "BUSH" is back in fashion?

If this is for your legs or mustache, then go for it...never fashionable being hairy there.

W

WildCherry

Me personally I am sticking with what the good Lord gave me. :lmao:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I had my neck (front & back) done years ago at Alase in Rockville (now called Reveal Medspa) and they used to do a great job. It was painful because of it being near the facial area. I had my upper arms done later and that wasn't so bad. I had to use numbing creme an hour before and it helped a bit.
Then one day they decided to change their laser to a "pain free" laser. Well....it was pain free alright but it was also result free. IT DIDN'T WORK! Avoid the pain free treatments. They might work after a long run of treatments but that's how they get you by saying that you need 5-10 treatments. Effective laser treatments can be done with only 2-3 visits. Feel free to ask me more about this procedure because I have studied long and hard on it.
The good news for me is that I found a personal "home use" laser gun that works great for me. It cost me about $900 but it's mine for life and I no longer need to make appointments or travel to Rockville. It's called the "Tria laser" and here is their site: TRIA Beauty Home Laser Hair Removal
Does anyone know if there are any laser treatment centers in So. Md?

W

WildCherry

When you get off your ass and get a real job. :popcorn:

Why don't you run a damn household for a while with 2 young children and a teenager. Not to mention my zoo. I do have a real job you asswipe. Get a ####in life!