Anyone had laser hair removal in the area?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Why don't you run a damn household for a while with 2 young children and a teenager. Not to mention my zoo. I do have a real job you asswipe. Get a ####in life!
:wah: :drama: :bawl: :loser: :cds:

How many times do you need to be told there are women on here with more kids and animals than you have that work 40+ REAL jobs too?? :smack:

Get a job you psychotic cow. :crazy:

W

WildCherry

:wah: :drama: :bawl: :loser: :cds:

How many times do you need to be told there are women on here with more kids and animals than you have that work 40+ REAL jobs too?? :smack:

Get a job you psychotic cow. :crazy:

How long did it take you to think this one up? Seriously you are the one that needs to get a life.

I may be a cow but I am loved which is more than I can say for your sorry ass!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
If so is it worth the money and anyone good?

You know, it's all in how you phrase things on here.

Had you said,
Anyone in the area had laser hair removal?
instead of,
Anyone had laser hair removal in the area?

your thread would have gone in a whole different direction....:whistle:

(just sayin' 'cause you haven't posted much, unless you're an MPD, in which case :killingme)

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
How long did it take you to think this one up? Seriously you are the one that needs to get a life.

I may be a cow but I am loved which is more than I can say for your sorry ass!
Who needs a life? I have you baby!! :love:
I was loved last night, this morning, today and will be again tonight. :biggrin:

I have a serious question. When you sit on the couch, do you lean towards it until you fall then when getting up, do you roll yourself off using the coffee table as a prop?

W

WildCherry

Who needs a life? I have you baby!! :love:
I was loved last night, this morning, today and will be again tonight. :biggrin:

I have a serious question. When you sit on the couch, do you lean towards it until you fall then when getting up, do you roll yourself off using the coffee table as a prop?

Sex is not Love you idiot! :smack:

I don't do either, I sit down and I stand up. I don't like to leave handprints on my coffee table so I never touch it unless cleaning it. I know their are women who do all I do and work too and they have no life after that and they are so wore out at the end of the day all they want to do is fall in bed and die. I used to do it too. Since my disabilities took over I can't. What part of that do you not get? I do the best that I can with what energy without pain I can do. I'm sorry you just can't swallow that. Please just find another hobby. You are driving me nuts!

Oh and at the rate you're going you are going to end up with carpel tunnel and tendonitis.

Wait a minute, are you talking to me from the correctional facility????? :confused:

W

WildCherry

Now there's our Calypso. :howdy:

No, Calypso is walking the lot at her job right now fixing to close up shop. The reason I know this is that she is on the phone at this very minute and you made her laugh her ass off!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Sex is not Love you idiot! :smack: Ummm...yes it is. I love sex.

I know their are women who do all I do and work too and they have no life after that and they are so wore out at the end of the day all they want to do is fall in bed and die. No they don't because they keep themselves in shape.

I used to do it too. Since my disabilities took over I can't. Your disability sits on your shoulders.

What part of that do you not get? I do the best that I can with what energy without pain I can do. I'm sorry you just can't swallow that. Please just find another hobby.

You are driving me nuts! OMFG!!! Lady, you proved that long before I ever laughed at ya!! :killingme

Oh and at the rate you're going you are going to end up with carpel tunnel and tendonitis.

Wait a minute, are you talking to me from the correctional facility????? :confused:
Hey Calypso....er....a... I mean wildcherry, what are the kids being forced to make you for dinner?

Last edited:
W

WildCherry

Hey Calypso....er....a... I mean wildcherry, what are the kids being forced to make you for dinner?

Uh the kids are upstairs being kids as usual, hubby is making a crockpot full of homemade chili! :drool: