Anyone here every go to Toots??

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I noticed a decent amount of people here go to a bar or something of that nature on a frequent basis....just wondering if anyone ever goes to Toots Bar in Hollywood....

If not, where are your choice places to go....

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
:scratchhead: Ive lived here my whole life, an have no clue where that is... :lmao: or is that the nickname for the Pub...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Softballkid said:
:scratchhead: Ive lived here my whole life, an have no clue where that is... :lmao: or is that the nickname for the Pub...
It's a real place with pole dancers. And you say you've lived here all your life. :duh:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Chasey_Lane said:
It's a real place with pole dancers. And you say you've lived here all your life. :duh:

:yeahthat: and most of the women here have worked there at one time or another.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Softballkid said:
I noticed a decent amount of people here go to a bar or something of that nature on a frequent basis....just wondering if anyone ever goes to Toots Bar in Hollywood....

If not, where are your choice places to go....

I've been there once or twice........................would rather go to dew drop though............or the island...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
mv_princess said:
I've been there once or twice........................would rather go to dew drop though............or the island...

dew drop = hard heads....as for the island....not to bad, but not close to home...

camily

Peace
Well, since I am in Waldorf, I would say Rascal's as a low key place to hang out. Nice bartenders but then again, since I used to bartend and know alot in the area, I am probably a little biased, and get a "discount" whenever I go out, which is VERY rarely.

mv_princess said:
well when i go drinking...........i don't want to hang out with my friends dad. i would rather hang out with my friends.

I choose Toots normally, cause its IMO nicer than Dew Drop, and you dont have to wait in line like you do at Dew Drop. Im sorry, but I just aint gonna wait in line to get into a bar in St Marys....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
mv_princess said:
well when i go drinking...........i don't want to hang out with my friends dad. i would rather hang out with my friends.
I'd rather not hang out with a bunch of 21 yesr old *******s and drama queens. JMO.