Anyone Here Recommend A Good Mason?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
jazz lady said:
:ohwell: I hear there are openings in MainMan's School of Humor.
I already applied to MainMan's School of Humor, but apparently my SAT scores didn't measure up to his stringent and rigorous standards. If I don't get into his prestigious school, I will be forced to continue my higher education in the back of the short bus.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
I already applied to MainMan's School of Humor, but apparently my SAT scores didn't measure up to his stringent and rigorous standards. If I don't get into his prestigious school, I will be forced to continue my higher education in the back of the short bus.
Your SAT scores were probably too high. Eat some of The Pub's wings and onion rings, then apply the next day. Guaranteed instant admittance in his school. :wink:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
jazz lady said:
Your SAT scores were probably too high. Eat some of The Pub's wings and onion rings, then apply the next day. Guaranteed instant admittance in his school. :wink:
I can't even go into the Pub on wing night. The aroma of the wings plus the smell of the sauce makes me want to :barf: Surprisingly, I LOVE wings, but I just can't eat them anymore. :bawl:

And the comments about high SAT scores: you have no idea just how bad my scores were. Right after taking the SAT, a bunch of buddies and I went to Duke's Bar and downed a few shots of miscellaneous alcoholic beverages. I think I studied more on what kind of shot I was going to drink than I did for studying for the SATs.

PJay

jazz lady said:
:yikes: I think I saw that guy last Monday night at Bert's

Bert's? Car show Bert's? Good food Bert's? If so..boy do I miss those steak subs and....and onion rings, and well the menu goes on. Sigh.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Homesick said:
Bert's? Car show Bert's? Good food Bert's? If so..boy do I miss those steak subs and....and onion rings, and well the menu goes on. Sigh.
Yep. :yay: There was a guy at the countertop who was definitely and proudly showing his plumber's crack. I was so glad I was able to point it out to 2A and Sharon. :lmao:

jazz lady said:
Yep. :yay: There was a guy at the countertop who was definitely and proudly showing his plumber's crack. I was so glad I was able to point it out to 2A and Sharon. :lmao:
:bawl:You said you'd never tell.:bawl:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Mikeinsmd said:
How did you miss "Hammetts Masonry"?? :confused:
Avenue, MD (have to look up the number)
Never dawned on me :dork: :stupid:

No I don't know how much they charge!

Kwilla, YW. I have ordered from them before and the plants are in very good shape. I ordered 6 dwarf CM and they sent me 8 and they all bloomed this summer. Just planted them in the spring. They are very healthy!

phatchix71

nomoney said:
Hold on let me call them for you. Do you want to know when they're available for work and should I double check if they're insured or not to? :confused:

ahhhh bite me... justasking.. but geesh if youre offering and have the time... SURE :razz:

phatchix71

Oh and I thought I was in the "Home and Garden": section not the Chit CHat section .. I asked thinking that maybe just maybe someone in here had had a good/ bad/ or ugly experience with particular masons... so that I could use that info to help make an educated decision when deciding which to use to do my household projects.. sorry I asked.. go back to youre "wit"... To those who gave me some real contacts and advice... THANK YOU!! I appreciate it.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
phatchix71 said:
Oh and I thought I was in the "Home and Garden": section not the Chit CHat section .. I asked thinking that maybe just maybe someone in here had had a good/ bad/ or ugly experience with particular masons... so that I could use that info to help make an educated decision when deciding which to use to do my household projects.. sorry I asked.. go back to youre "wit"... To those who gave me some real contacts and advice... THANK YOU!! I appreciate it.
:shrug: A little levity is not a bad thing. You actually go the best of both worlds: some genuine responses to your question, as well as some humor.