Anyone here.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Frankly, Zu, people would be more tolerant of your devotionals if you weren't so condemning and self-righteous about it. You suck the air out of the room. If you'd talk more about loving your fellow man and less about what dogs and swine the rest of us are, you'd probably find more acceptance. Then, to top it off, you compare the reaction you've brought on yourself to the crucifixtion of Christ.

Can you understand why most of us are put off by you? You don't practice what you preach, then you turn all martyr when someone calls you on it.
I disagree, it would be like putting the water back after the dam broke.

I wish he would just GTFA........sounds like a poll :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by zuchick
Anyone here who wants me to continue what I have been doing? If so, let me know via PM to keep you from being ridiculed.
Oh yea, via PM so you can lie and say 200 people sent you PM's begging you to stay. :duh:

Z

zuchick

Frankly, Zu, people would be more tolerant of your devotionals if you weren't so condemning and self-righteous about it. You suck the air out of the room. If you'd talk more about loving your fellow man and less about what dogs and swine the rest of us are, you'd probably find more acceptance. Then, to top it off, you compare the reaction you've brought on yourself to the crucifixtion of Christ.

Can you understand why most of us are put off by you? You don't practice what you preach, then you turn all martyr when someone calls you on it.

Sorry Vrai, but I do not discuss such things here on the Forum anymore.

Pete

Repete
Sorry Vrai, but I do not discuss such things here on the Forum anymore.
I take it the secret PM tally didn't come out too well. :killingme

Question, since you are not going to get us all to worship you for your spiritual superiority, huckleberry wisdom and knee slappin anecdotes, AND we are not going to become a splinter cell of the EOC, AND you have very little in common with anyone here, are you going to leave? or stay and be civil and swap stew recipes or is this a temporary lull?

Last edited:

TripleJ

:yeahthat: :cheers:
I've already tried to tell him that..........

SmallTown

Football season!
Anyone here who wants me to continue what I have been doing? If so, let me know via PM to keep you from being ridiculed.

Being the sweet, loving, caring person I am on the forums it wouldn't be right for me to say you should quit. Besides, I get a kick out of Pete's dialogs with you. If I'm having a bad day, I can always log on here, do a search for posts by zuchick then scroll down to Pete's responses and instantly begin to feel better. I bet Pete never realized how theraputic his posts can be :biggrin:

Z

zuchick

Re: Re: Anyone here.

Originally posted by SmallTown
Being the sweet, loving, caring person I am on the forums it wouldn't be right for me to say you should quit. Besides, I get a kick out of Pete's dialogs with you. If I'm having a bad day, I can always log on here, do a search for posts by zuchick then scroll down to Pete's responses and instantly begin to feel better. I bet Pete never realized how theraputic his posts can be :biggrin:

Sorry, but I don't do enterainment anymore.. Go to the movies or watch TV.