Anyone Interested

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Oh, Joey...do I have to placate you, too??? Didn't you see the little SMILIES in my post? They're supposed to clue you in that it's a HAPPY post, not a pissed off one! DUH!

But JUST to make you feel better and protect your fragile ego: :kiss:
Do ya feel better now?? Boy, you guys on this board are SEN-SI-TIVE...

And I AM being nice...you should see me when I'm being a BEE-ATCH!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Sierra39
Sorry you guys! I forgot I had invited my 90-yr-old aunt over for dinner...Believe me, given the choice, I would've MUCH preferred to be with you all!!! But I didn't have the heart to blow her off, especially because I'll be out of town for the next 2 weekends...

Maybe we could have a ladie's night at my place! I have a big screened porch and a pool...we could do frozen margaritas or something!

Oh man! I am sooo there! *smile*

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Sierra39
Joey – are you BK in a contest to see who can be the most annoying and/or perverted guy on the BB??? It's gonna be tough to choose... :p But it WOULD be fun to see you guys dressed up in miniskirts and high heels... :D

Pixie – we'll have to set a date for this girls' night thing! I'll be back in town after the 6th... Maybe the following week, on the 12th or 13th... But ya gotta luv animals, cause I've got 4 dogs and 5 cats running around the place! :D

Ok count me in. I am free...as long as it is later in the day...I work until 4 on saturdays...no way to get out!

SxyPrincess

Girl, you don't know what your missing! How could you resist guys in thongs, body paint, tongues, :shocked: and plenty of alcoholic beverages, reasonably priced. :D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:bawl: :bawl:
I am a bad little girl, I was on my way - I just had to run a few errands, I promise, but then all of a sudden I was kidnapped by ufo's and then ummm well they performed all these weird tests LOL. Actualy - I was visiting shut-ins before I came out and one of the ladies was rather sick so I drove her up to urgent care and was there for days!!!!! Would've "e"d everybody but I was away from a puter. I promise next get-together I want go anywhere but straight to wherever we are meeting up. And I was really looking forward to a gals only kinda evening......:bawl:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Joey –

"I'll get you my pretty...and your little BEER BOTTLE, too!," said the Wicked Beeatch from the West (with an evil cackle)...

watercolor

yeah yeah
Mig
Its alright m'dear! I did not get to make it either...I was in an emergency situation also!

I hope all is well with the lady.

When we goin muddin? think we need to do a rain dance or something......

also...you wanna get together this weekend???