Anyone Interested

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by seasquirt
I might be able to show up, If I'm welcome to come! I just have to see if the boyfriend volunteered my presence at any event that day...

Of course you are welcome!!!!!!!! It will be fun!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
UCK!

Originally posted by fuzzyng
WHAT? :eek: BK no believe i'm innocent :angel:

:bawl:

I think BK just wants to see me nakid! :eek:

Here's the closet I'm gettin to doin a 'full monty'

:moon:

:p

Okay, I was bein' nice, but don't overdo it here!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

:D

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
Crap, I can't go. My boyfriend and I are busy with our own stuff at different times this weekend, so the only time we'll be able to see each other is Sunday night... I will definitely make it to the next Estrogen Fest!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by seasquirt
Crap, I can't go. My boyfriend and I are busy with our own stuff at different times this weekend, so the only time we'll be able to see each other is Sunday night... I will definitely make it to the next Estrogen Fest!

awwww alright but I am gonna hold you to your promise that you will be there next time! *smile*

Its all good and totally understandable!

Have fun being together on sunday!:bubble:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Ok! Well this is what I have so far:

Summer (<---me)
MigTig
Barbra
Pixie
missi1013
Katie
Annomys Penguin
Serria

dunno if Cari is goin.....ommm and a couple others

watercolor

yeah yeah
Sxy told me that she could not go...I dunno about pixie...

but I know..or atleast I think

MigTig
Barbra
Me
Missi
Serria
Penguin
and maybe a couple others.... are coming

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
Cool, does everyone want to meet outside of Chili's at 6pm? So we can see how many people we have. I'll be driving a green 2002 Explorer and will have jeans and a blue sleeve-less shirt on. So I you see me, come on over and say Hey Missi! I'll be there earley! Can't wait to meet everyone!:cheers:

K

Katie

I will be there at this point. But I have been working on stuff for work at home. I will be driving a gray toyota camry with farm plates on it. I am not sure what I will be wearing yet besides clothes.

watercolor

yeah yeah
mkay! I will be in a teal green ford aspire!

Dunno what I am wearing yet..but I know I will be wearing jeans...but I wont be able to stay but an hour or so....

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
That's fine, all I can stay is an hour or so too. My husbends friend is coming down and spending the night, so I have to play hostess. See ya'll!!