Anyone know a good roofing company?

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
Im sort of getting prepared to get my roof re-shingled and need to know a good company to turn to. Ive got a cape cod home with a fairly high angle, but no additional smaller bends or curves to worry about, just plain old square roof but it does have two windows standing out that need shingled also. I'd attempt it myself, but Ive got a torn knee and this wouldnt be something I think I'd even attempt. Anyone know anyone?

JoeR

Im sort of getting prepared to get my roof re-shingled and need to know a good company to turn to. Ive got a cape cod home with a fairly high angle, but no additional smaller bends or curves to worry about, just plain old square roof but it does have two windows standing out that need shingled also. I'd attempt it myself, but Ive got a torn knee and this wouldnt be something I think I'd even attempt. Anyone know anyone?

I went with Park Place Contractors out of Huntingtown. I got estimates from several. They actually showed up earlier than they said and completed everything by late afternoon. They did a good job cleaning up afterwards. I also have a cape cod style in the Carrington neighborhood in Waldorf.

PNut

We went with Roofing By George and were extremely pleased with his price and work performed. The roofing crew and project manager showed up at our house on time and started working immediately. When they were finished, the only way you could tell they had been to our house was by the new roof. They cleaned up and hauled away EVERYTHING! No stray nails, shingles, or trash!

Taeobi

We used Southern Style Builders. They did a great job, very experienced, nice owner, and a good crew. They are my go-to construction company.

jg21

We went with Roofing By George and were extremely pleased with his price and work performed. The roofing crew and project manager showed up at our house on time and started working immediately. When they were finished, the only way you could tell they had been to our house was by the new roof. They cleaned up and hauled away EVERYTHING! No stray nails, shingles, or trash!

Roofing by George X2