Anyone know..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What the World Record is for throwing a cat by the tail?

How about Cat-a-punting??

The neighbors seem to be providing me a free cat to play with, and thought I'd put it to good use..

I think with a little work on my technique, I might be able to make it to the road from the end of my driveway..

First time I find cat crap in my garage, or cat prints on either of my cars.. I may no longer have a toy to play with, the thought of throwing a dead cat just loses all the appeal..

C

citizen_fear

The neighbors seem to be providing me a free cat to play with, and thought I'd put it to good use..

I think with a little work on my technique, I might be able to make it to the road from the end of my driveway..

First time I find cat crap in my garage, or cat prints on either of my cars.. I may no longer have a toy to play with, the thought of throwing a dead cat just loses all the appeal..

My personal best is a underhand wind up that carried about 50ft or so off the bridge at St. Andrews and Rt5 intersection. I could have done better but the bastard was so stiff after lying if my yard over night it flawed my counter
balance theory and messed my release point up for maximum distance.

Bastige kept trying to get in my trash until mr 22 shorty introduced himself.

Magnum

Should be Huntin

Where I just moved there are a ton of cats running around, I've counted 8 so far. Last night two got on my front porch and started fighting around midnight. It's time to find a way to keep them away....... To many houses around to break out a gun

Mojo

Where I just moved there are a ton of cats running around, I've counted 8 so far. Last night two got on my front porch and started fighting around midnight. It's time to find a way to keep them away....... To many houses around to break out a gun

Come on man, you're in WV now, just pull down your zipper and I'm sure the cats will run for their lives.

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Saucer of antifreeze

limblips

PREMO Member
Saucer of antifreeze

While effective, antifreeze is an indiscriminate killer. Many animals will lap it up resulting in a very agonizing death. It is also illegal. I would recommend a live trap and a transport to the shelter.

Cowgirl

Have you ever asked your neighbors to keep their cats in? Maybe if you explained you hate cats in your yard they might listen?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Have you ever asked your neighbors to keep their cats in? Maybe if you explained you hate cats in your yard they might listen?

Then there wouldn't be a cat there for me to "play" with when i get home..

Breaking records takes PRACTICE, lots of PRACTICE.. I need that cat to be available for me..

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Daisy..

.177 pellet is just as effective as a .22 short.

I like to sneak up on them and then charge while yelling and throwing a stick. After a few times of that, they don't seem to come back.... The look of fear in their eyes is classic. :lol: