Anyone missing a dog?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Posting for a friend who found a dog today on route 5 close to Hilton Run subdivision traveling south towards Park Hall by the orchard side of the road. My friend went to the two closest homes to where the dog was found and neither knew whom the dog belonged to.

The dog is fluffy different shades of brown has a red collar on and from the text I got may have an eye issue. Dog is very friendly and needs to find it's owner. Possibliy is a Maltese (sp). Send me a pm if you might know where this baby belongs.

Attachments

• GetAttachment (3).jpg
    GetAttachment (3).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 195

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Okay I looked up a Maltese and this dog does not look at all like that breed of dog. Just spoke with the puppy finder and she thinks maybe a Pekinese (sp). I really have no clue other than it is cute, little and furry.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Posting for a friend who found a dog today on route 5 close to Hilton Run subdivision traveling south towards Park Hall by the orchard side of the road. My friend went to the two closest homes to where the dog was found and neither knew whom the dog belonged to.

The dog is fluffy different shades of brown has a red collar on and from the text I got may have an eye issue. Dog is very friendly and needs to find it's owner. Possibliy is a Maltese (sp). Send me a pm if you might know where this baby belongs.

Looks like a pekingese... :howdy: or pekingese mix

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Has she taken it anywhere to be scanned and see if there is a chip? That might find the owner quicker.

dawn25

If this is the dog that I think it is I know where she belongs. I pm'd Tigerlilly to ask her a question about the dog but haven't heard anything back as of yet. I will keep my eyes on this thread so I can help out in anyway that I possibly can.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
If this is the dog that I think it is I know where she belongs. I pm'd Tigerlilly to ask her a question about the dog but haven't heard anything back as of yet. I will keep my eyes on this thread so I can help out in anyway that I possibly can.

The owner has been located. Thanks for the help.:buddies: