Anyone need a pair or purple skis?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
They're purple. What else is really important past that? :lol:

Yeah LOL

It's obvious I don't ski huh? I have pictures. I am waiting on them to upload from my phone to my email but just realized I could have uploaded them to the forum from my phone :duh:

says SCX PCL
109509 96 0259
163 X

found this talking about them

which says: "Elan SCX is the best ski I've ever used! I don't believe any other ski will allow me to carve groomers significantly better.

Yeah, I like carving groomers. The hills closest to me are 99% groomed or moguled and the remaining 1 percent is rarely skiable. I guess because I ski the worst (least enjoyable) terrain/conditions, the worst ski ever is so good for me. Compared to the Kazamas (207cm, 50mm waist) I was using before the parabolics, 163 SCX is OK in bumps, GREAT in powder!"

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
pictures

ok so here are the pictures finally

Attachments

• 2013-10-05_12-48-55_820.jpg
    2013-10-05_12-48-55_820.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 2013-10-05_12-49-04_572.jpg
    2013-10-05_12-49-04_572.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 125

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I should have advertised these back in October huh? Better now than June eh?

Looks like Elan is a good name.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
ok so here are the pictures finally

They're not THAT purple - looks ravishingly Ravenish, really - probably parabolic from what I could see. At first glance and that length, with that color, should work either for an intermediate/black diamond level skier of the female/homosexual persuasion.....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Elan is decent. These are downhill skis, 163cm.

They were donated to us by a wonderful horse lady that moved away. She also donated china, Breyer Horses, and a few other things. We really need the money, so I am trying to get more of the things sold that didn't sell at the last yard sale.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
They were donated to us by a wonderful horse lady that moved away. She also donated china, Breyer Horses, and a few other things. We really need the money, so I am trying to get more of the things sold that didn't sell at the last yard sale.

What kind of Breyer horses? My 16 going on 26 daughter is a Breyer Horse freak.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
What kind of Breyer horses? My 16 going on 26 daughter is a Breyer Horse freak.

There were 2 from 2007. The one left is Twilight Terror, Seventh in the Series, that has lights and sound. NIB, never opened. Not sure of value but we see it selling online from $60 to $100 (asking prices). Not sure what the original purchase price was. So we would probably be ok selling it for around $75.

ForumRunner_20140114_192805.png

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I ca not believe we have not found a buyer for these purple skis yet .......................... the sale will benefit the critters :biggrin: