Anyone Partying This weekend?

pingrr

smoothmarine187 said:
Call me up!........I'm ready for action!

If you want to go bowling get Josh to drive you onto the base or I'll just hit you up when we leave the base.

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
pingrr said:
If you want to go bowling get Josh to drive you onto the base or I'll just hit you up when we leave the base.
Or the little pole smoker that didn't call me back last night could call me and I can drag his sorry ass on base :wench:

smoothmarine187

You know I love bowling........anychance I get to stick my fingers into tight holes........I'm there........how are you getting onto base?

smoothmarine187

crazysquid said:
Or the little pole smoker that didn't call me back last night could call me and I can drag his sorry ass on base :wench:

I didn't call you back because I never did anything.......just passed out.......lets all go bowling!.......and then ABC afterwards.......

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
smoothmarine187 said:
I didn't call you back because I never did anything.......just passed out.......lets all go bowling!.......and then ABC afterwards.......
I did the same thing lol I should be off and out of here around 2ish

pingrr

crazysquid said:

I went to a birthday dinner last night.

pingrr

smoothmarine187 said:
You know I love bowling........anychance I get to stick my fingers into tight holes........I'm there........how are you getting onto base?

Ashleigh is going to drive me onto the base.

pappy

SNAFU
smoothmarine187 said:
I'm defintely down........I will give DeepSeamenDiver a call and see if he wants to go.....Squid are you down.....?
Don't know if squids going but I'm def down to rockout with my #### out :larry:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
smoothmarine187 said:
I'm defintely down........I will give DeepSeamenDiver a call and see if he wants to go.....Squid are you down.....?
I'm so glad you have such great friends.

smoothmarine187

pingrr said:
Chrissie's boyfriend Jeff. I'm not sure what his last name is.

Nevermind, I don't know who that is.....I guess if it would have been jeff Bells party.......we would have been partying on the beach like rednecks......burning tires and destroying the environment. Not to mention taking money from bums and steeling their beer.......lol.......good times