Anyone Partying This weekend?

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
I didn't do a damn thing either, and this weekend I have to go to New York........which really sucks!

yeah you do suck goat nads....

our tree is still up, but no lights :) taking our time... all the outside lights are down....

C

chess

Buckets said:
I didn't do anything... I had to take care of the ol lady. She had her wisdom teeth taken out. That means this weekend I got to make up for it.

i had that done back in 98... uggh all 4 too :( that blew big nuts... tell her i hope she feelin aight...

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
What are you guys getting into this weekend.....I was thinking of trying to get a poker game together....or just drink and watch the football games.

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
smoothmarine187 said:
Damnit....I wish I could, but I'll be stuck in sorry Ass New York.........We need to throw a Superbowl party!

I agree ....if we are finished unpacking and moving in and our bar/basement is finished by then it is going to be at my house!!! Owwwwwwww :cheers:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
smoothmarine187 said:
Damnit....I wish I could, but I'll be stuck in sorry Ass New York.........We need to throw a Superbowl party!

You could have a blast if you're going to the city... :larry:

Just hold your nose driving through Jersey... :jameo:

C

chess

Buckets said:
What are you guys getting into this weekend.....I was thinking of trying to get a poker game together....or just drink and watch the football games.

you going to actually bull#### or going to have a party ;) let me know i am down for the crown... as long as thre is no PINSKI ;0 hahahahaha

C

chess

chernmax said:
You could have a blast if you're going to the city... :larry:

Just hold your nose driving through Jersey... :jameo:

cher when you going to hang out wit us... show them what the boozers can do ;)

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
Buckets said:
I agree ....if we are finished unpacking and moving in and our bar/basement is finished by then it is going to be at my house!!! Owwwwwwww :cheers:
Let me know if this goes down. Chess, you have my number. I need a break from building the house :buddies: