Anyone See Sheehan on a Milk Carton?

B

Bruzilla

Whatever happened to Cindy Sheehan? You couldn't watch the news without hearing her name mentioned for months, then she starts attacking Hillary for supporting the war and there hasn't been a mention of her name in months. Do you think she's okay... I'm so worried about her.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Bruzilla said:
Whatever happened to Cindy Sheehan? You couldn't watch the news without hearing her name mentioned for months, then she starts attacking Hillary for supporting the war and there hasn't been a mention of her name in months. Do you think she's okay... I'm so worried about her.
She was at a Hallmark day protest at the Whithouse with Susan Sarandon.

Her new thing is to tell us what were doing wrong in Iran. :bigwhoop:

Toxick

Splat
Bruzilla said:
Do you think she's okay... I'm so worried about her.

She sopped up all the sympathy she could, and then when she started to get too wacked out for even Sharpton to stomach, and people started to rolling their eyes at the mere mention of anything Sheehan...

So the media tossed her burnt out husk of an ass to the curb like the spent piece of trash it was.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Bruzilla said:
I thought they were putting her picture on cottage cheese packages to align more with her personality. :biggrin:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
MMDad said:
She was at a Hallmark day protest at the Whithouse with Susan Sarandon.

Her new thing is to tell us what were doing wrong in Iran. :bigwhoop:
She had the audacity , (oh wait we're talking about the 21st century Jane Fonda) to wear a desert camo blouse while running her cakehole. Wonder what kind of stupid shiat she's gonna pull on Memorial Day that will further disgrace her dead son.