Anyone Up for A Ride

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Um...how does the commercial go....
YES! YES! YES! YES!
LeRoy can come out and play for the first time too. I'm dragging RottnCop along for the ride. :biggrin:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Cool it will be fun meeting the famous RC & LeRoy.... :huggy: :howdy: :razz: :lmao:
Oh and I got rid of the chickens.....They made there nursing home debut and are now at a friends house...But next batch could be yours..... :flowers:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
C-Murda said:
Ill be there, yo boy c murda is an urban cowboy ya heard!

SO Glad RottnCop is coming along for the ride. :rolleyes:

Did i mention we're considering teaching a course on trail rider safety?

K

Katie

I would love to go,but I have a really sick puppy right now.

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
I would love to go,but I have a really sick puppy right now.
Katie, you're awesome for taking care of those babies. :huggy:

I got to see one she had with her at the barn today, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable.

I'm BEGGING for one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
Katie, you're awesome for taking care of those babies. :huggy:

I got to see one she had with her at the barn today, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable.

I'm BEGGING for one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The baby is sleeing right now on the heating pad. Just so people don't think I was freezing the baby, he was in my fleece coat against my skin.

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
The baby is sleeing right now on the heating pad. Just so people don't think I was freezing the baby, he was in my fleece coat against my skin.
Yes he was, snug as a bug in a rug.

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
Yes he was, snug as a bug in a rug.

Right now he is on the heating pad in his box. Sleeping in a towel. Just got fed, and got his meds.

I wanted to go shopping today in Annapolis. OH well...baby is more important.

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
SO Glad RottnCop is coming along for the ride. :rolleyes:

Did i mention we're considering teaching a course on trail rider safety?

Trail Rider Safety Course... :popcorn: Man that's about 20+yrs to late for me. :lmao: But it's a great idea... :flowers:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Trail Rider Safety Course... :popcorn: Man that's about 20+yrs to late for me. :lmao: But it's a great idea... :flowers:
I agree!!!!!!

It would be really fun to have a trail ride after with points for each time you use a safety tip you just learned, kind of encourage people to implement them instead of just nodding like lemmings and forgetting 2 minutes later! :killingme

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
I agree!!!!!!

It would be really fun to have a trail ride after with points for each time you use a safety tip you just learned, kind of encourage people to implement them instead of just nodding like lemmings and forgetting 2 minutes later! :killingme

ReMax will not have any points :huggy: :lmao: :killingme But she's getting better :huggy: :razz: :poke:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
remaxrealtor said:
I agree!!!!!!

nodding like lemmings :killingme too funny.

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
ReMax will not have any points :huggy: :lmao: :killingme But she's getting better :huggy: :razz: :poke:

*clears throat*

Lemming suicide is fiction. Contrary to popular belief, lemmings do not periodically hurl themselves off of cliffs and into the sea. Cyclical explosions in population do occasionally induce lemmings to attempt to migrate to areas of lesser population density. When such a migration occurs, some lemmings die by falling over cliffs or drowning in lakes or rivers. These deaths are not deliberate "suicide" attempts, however, but accidental deaths resulting from the lemmings' venturing into unfamiliar territories and being crowded and pushed over dangerous ledges. In fact, when the competition for food, space, or mates becomes too intense, lemmings are much more likely to kill each other than to kill themselves.

Based on this information, I do NOT possess the lemming-like qualities I spoke of previously.

I am simply unable to tell Lou "NO"!.... :huggy: :lmao: :whistle: