Anyone Up for A Ride

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well I just hooked the fat pony's ride up. :yay: She saw it :cussing: and I guess I will go play her game of let's make her walk to the back of the field. :neener: Ha Ha I have treats and the other 3 will follow me for them and fat pony just can't stay away from a good ole treat. :drool: So hope to see Paso and Happy and whoever else decides to come... :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Well I just hooked the fat pony's ride up. :yay: She saw it :cussing: and I guess I will go play her game of let's make her walk to the back of the field. :neener: Ha Ha I have treats and the other 3 will follow me for them and fat pony just can't stay away from a good ole treat. :drool: So hope to see Paso and Happy and whoever else decides to come... :howdy:
Oh geeze, i'm going to come later. prolly like around 1 or 2:00 gotta clean my house before tomorrow.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
FireBrand said:
Alpo ? Awwwwwwwwwwwe, that's meam :deadhorse :tap: :nono: :bawl:
:lol: i'm kidding. but she may just be delagated to brood mare status through no fault of her own. she's a double registered, certified bo breed, pedigreed out the wazoo RMH who has been allowed to languish as a brood mare on a 200 acre farm for 5 years and had no despooking at all. she lives in a haunted house poor girl.

Last edited:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
happyappygirl said:
:lol: i'm kidding. but she may just be delagated to brood mare status through no fault of her own. she's a double registered, certified bo breed, pedigreed out the wazoo RMH who has been allowed to languish as a brood mare on a 200 acre farm for 5 years and had no despooking at all. she lives in a haunted house poor girl.

:confused: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Tuesday...Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Anyone want to try again tomorrow?

Gotta work...later in the week is nice too..cant do the lake after all this rain though...you can come here too and we can do a short ride...might be all you can take.. :lmao: :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Gotta work...later in the week is nice too..cant do the lake after all this rain though...you can come here too and we can do a short ride...might be all you can take.. :lmao: :huggy:
and it will be on a quiet one too. with a cushy saddle.
DAYUM i'm sore....i even overflowed the coffee pot this am poor rottncop. he needs his coffee...

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:

Aww come on Happy how many CA/Parelli dvd's you have. :shrug: Use them :biggrin: You can fix that! Either that or get an air bag..... :lmao:
Hope your ok...Damn deer did it :whistle: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I looked at my pics and the funny thing is..Happy was the ONLY one in the large group with a hard hat on and she fell off twice...think she has premonitions?? :lmao: