Anyone want to come to a PARTY???

G

GVF

Anyone want to come to a PARTY??? TODAY 11/3!!

Thought I would send an invite out to anyone here that might be interested. Might be a nice "meet & greet" for the local horse people that post here also!!

Pig Roast & Karaoke party
Hosts: James & Tawna King
Golden Venture Farm
Brandywine, MD 20613
(e-mail tawna24@aol.com for directions)

When: November 3rd - THIS SATURDAY
Time: 4pm – till ?? (10ish)
We ask you bring a side dish.
We will provide main dish (PIG, and other BBQ items) and sodas, chips, etc..

Pig Roast, Karaoke, bonfire after dark with smores, meet the horses, etc.. lots of fun for the whole family out in the country!!

PLEASE E-mail Tawna24@aol.com TO RSVP (we are trying our best to get a head count).
Hope to see you all there!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparks

Thought I would send an invite out to anyone here that might be interested. Might be a nice "meet & greet" for the local horse people that post here also!!

Pig Roast & Karaoke party
Hosts: James & Tawna King
Golden Venture Farm
Brandywine, MD 20613
(e-mail tawna24@aol.com for directions)

When: November 3rd - THIS SATURDAY
Time: 4pm – till ?? (10ish)
We ask you bring a side dish.
We will provide main dish (PIG, and other BBQ items) and sodas, chips, etc..

Pig Roast, Karaoke, bonfire after dark with smores, meet the horses, etc.. lots of fun for the whole family out in the country!!

PLEASE E-mail Tawna24@aol.com TO RSVP (we are trying our best to get a head count).
Hope to see you all there!!!

Very nice of you to invite everybody! :buddies:

G

GVF

I'm a nice person ;)
We are going to have alot of pig to eat, so I figured it would not hurt to put out an invite here to the local horse peeps!!
We might make some new friends.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I'm a nice person ;)
We are going to have alot of pig to eat, so I figured it would not hurt to put out an invite here to the local horse peeps!!
We might make some new friends.

I would love to come sing for you, but I feel sorry for the pig. :whistle:

G

GVF

OH, please come sing :) I am sad about the pig too... I told the guys I don't want anything to do with it!!! I will eat it, but I don't want to see it, etc... until it is just pulled pork in the pan!! EEEWWWW!! I guess cooking a pig like that is a guy thing!!

G

GVF

No buns needed!! (Maybe a extra lawn chair and a blanket if you plan on being outside for karaoke/bonfire after dark.) Otherwise you can hang inside, and the guys can go play pool if they like also in the upstairs family room. Tons of fun for everyone!! LOL

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
That is such a generous offer:huggy:and sounds like alot of fun but unfornunately I already have plans for Saturday. Hope all turns out well and will look forward to meeting you some other time.

Last edited:
D

dems4me

No buns needed!! (Maybe a extra lawn chair and a blanket if you plan on being outside for karaoke/bonfire after dark.) Otherwise you can hang inside, and the guys can go play pool if they like also in the upstairs family room. Tons of fun for everyone!! LOL

Sounds like fun :clap: Can forumites that dont have horses but other pets come :shrug: Where abouts in Brandywine? I live off of 381 up by the Horsehead Road exit... we may be neighbors :lol: I live at a brandywine address but the neighbors to the left are hughsville and the ones on the right are waldorf :crazy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I forgot I already paid $70 to sing karaoke for the MSA awards banquet. I am sorry. :bawl: I would like to meet you though.:buddies: You sound like fun.

G

GVF

I am going to the MSA banquet too!! I guess we can meet up there :)
Sorry you can't make the party... would LOVE to have some new singers I have not heard before!!

I IS FUN, I IS, I IS!!! LOL Really, I am!! :)

G

GVF

I know the Karaoke DJ who is doing the MSA banquet... ahh, I have an "in" to sing!! LOL

G

GVF

OK, I'll hold you to that!! (As long as it is not a remake as in the movie "How to lose a guy in 10 days"!!)