Anyone want to come to a PARTY???

D

dems4me

Found out tonight I can definately make it :yahoo: :yahoo:

Also River Rat can come too!! :yahoo:

Also I'm bringing my pool stick in case you have any other folks that like to shoot (pool)!! :yahoo:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

G

GVF

YEAH, The PARTY is TODAY!!
I have been SICK as a dog, but still managed to get most everything done I have needed. Just cooking today mostly!!

Hope some of you can make it. I won't be online much today so if anyone is planning on coming and needs info/dicrections call me at 301-579-6710.
Tawna

(Oh, and Max is going to do a exhibition ride this evening for those who are interested!!)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
YEAH, The PARTY is TODAY!!
I have been SICK as a dog, but still managed to get most everything done I have needed. Just cooking today mostly!!

Hope some of you can make it. I won't be online much today so if anyone is planning on coming and needs info/dicrections call me at 301-579-6710.
Tawna

(Oh, and Max is going to do a exhibition ride this evening for those who are interested!!)

I got my weekends mixed up. No babysitter. :frown:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
What a great get-together and "thank you" GVF for the invite. You have very nice friends and family. I am so glad I went. :flowers:

D

dems4me

Great party T!! I wish I coulda stayed longer... :howdy: The food was awesome and the fire was nice too.

All the food was excellent. What a nice bunch of people!!! The fire was nice, as was the karokee singing and the pool table!!! :clap: I'm glad I went!!! :cheers: BTW, I'm still trying to get over all the horse ribbons and awards you have accumulated over the years :shocking: :faint:

W

WhoCares

Sorry I didn't make it up there.

I was helping my friend move into her new home, and by the time we got home we are both sore, and it was late.

We crashed at 9 last night.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
No, I was urged to take food back with me but I didn't. Really nice people and it was lots of fun and it was right down the street, almost literally :lol:

So nice to meet you and River!! I wish I coulda stayed longer.. good people=good fun.:buddies:

I know you'll have aother party soon, right T? :huggy:

G

GVF

How about a Christmas party??? Might be nice, HUH? Do a gift exchange under $40 or something nice like that. I love to play host, esp. when I am NOT sick!! :)

And it was SO nice meeting you all!! Sorry it was a little cold outside. I think the fire made it MUCH better!! :)

W

WhoCares

How about a Christmas party??? Might be nice, HUH? Do a gift exchange under $40 or something nice like that. I love to play host, esp. when I am NOT sick!! :)

And it was SO nice meeting you all!! Sorry it was a little cold outside. I think the fire made it MUCH better!! :)

That sounds like a great idea!!

I won't be helping my friend move.