Anyone want to join me

mainman

Set Trippin
crabcake said:
:tap: where are these cheese steak shops ya'll are talking about? I've been wanting one, but held off for fear of un-Philly-like disappointment. :frown:
Ricks is in wildewood next to the karate joint...:yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
crabcake said:
Damn that's a long way to go for a sandwich. :ohwell:

What about the Laurel Grove place?
That is not too far past Captain Leonards on the right... but the reviews on here have not been favorable.. Go to Ricks, the subs are good and so is the pizza... St James deli is even farther, passed great mills road on 235...:yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
BadGirl said:
You are kidding, right? :shrug:

Does the gym now serve beer and peanuts in front of the tv?

Not kidding and not that I am aware of.......the urge has hit me once again and off to the gym I go to spin myself away....

mainman

Set Trippin
jwwb2000 said:
Not kidding and not that I am aware of.......the urge has hit me once again and off to the gym I go to spin myself away....
Excuse me, we are talking about artery clogging subs.. Would you please take your talk of gyms to another thread...:rolleyes:

:razz:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
mainman said:
Excuse me, we are talking about artery clogging subs.. Would you please take your talk of gyms to another thread...:rolleyes:

hey now.....I go there so I can eat all of the artery clogging food :kiss:

BuddyLee

Football addict
mainman said:

BTW MM, something has been bugging me about your av. What in the hell is that orange thing on the right?:roflmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
BuddyLee said:
Perhaps we should have a forum luncheon.:really:
:tantrum: I was off today dangit! Let's see what the snowfall we're about to get brings ... maybe tomorrow. :shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
CMC122 said:
:donutconnection:
Hey I was serious about that.:lol: We should all go into the dirty bookstore and have a laugh and then indulge ourselves with donuts, coffee, Hershey's ice cream and croissant sandwiches.:yum:

mainman

Set Trippin
BuddyLee said:
BTW MM, something has been bugging me about your av. What in the hell is that orange thing on the right?:roflmao:
That would be a plastic orange pumpkin, used to be filled with halloween candy...:lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
BuddyLee said:
Hey I was serious about that.:lol: We should all go into the dirty bookstore and have a laugh and then indulge ourselves with donuts, coffee, Hershey's ice cream and croissant sandwiches.:yum:
I know you were serious:lol:

Make an announcement thread:lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
BuddyLee said:

Will there be any :whip: during that time :getdown: