Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Prince Frederick Ford

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Other - Lex Pk Ford???

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLS

I've been dealing with two different Ford dealerships trying to get the best deal.. now I'm hearing one of those dealers I should stay away from.. Where did you guys get your best deal ? Which Ford Dealer?? Thanks too you guys & gals!

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
I've been dealing with two different Ford dealerships trying to get the best deal.. now I'm hearing one of those dealers I should stay away from.. Where did you guys get your best deal ? Which Ford Dealer?? Thanks too you guys & gals!

Have you tried Hunt Ford in La Plata?

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
I have talked to one of the salesman up there but they weren't as helpful as the other 2 I was dealing with.

I am sorry to hear that. I worked for them a few years ago and they are/were a family run dealer that bent over backwards for their customers while giving the best prices on a new vehicle.

County_Boy

You do know that all four of those dealers listed in the polls
are owned by the same man.

So they can shuffle those cars in between those locations.

In case one of them happens to quote you a better price
but does not have it on the lot.

Are you looking for new or used?!?!

I went to Ford in Waldorf to get my new car back in June, and they were great!!! i got a good deal on my car, and the service was amazingg!!!

Friend of mine works @ P.F. Ford. Has for 20 or so years. His father went to buy a vehicle there. Sales manager, knowing who he was, gave him a price. He then went to Waldorf Ford and got a price on a like vehicle (they didn't know who he was there). He got a better deal at Waldorf. P.F. manager was like "Why didn't you give me a chance to beat the price?" He was told "I asked for your best price. You had your chance."

I am very happy with the deal and service after the deal that I got from Leonardtown Ford on my Focus back in '05.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Have you tried Hunt Ford in La Plata?

:yeahthat: I worked with Harry Foster on my deal with them. They were $300 less than the offer I got through the United Buyer's Service Dealership. I tried to deal with Leonardtown Ford, but they would not give me an actual price. Would only tell me that it would be $X over invoice. I got it from Hunt for $200 below invoice and got the rebate as well. Follow on incentive is free labor on oil changes and free tire rotation for the duration of the warranty.

tazzman

Bought a new car in 02 from Waldorf Ford. Was very impressed with the deal we got. Lucky for me, I had looked at the Pennysaver before signing, so we got an even better deal. Went through Leonardtown ford for maintenance. Was not happy with them. Had to have major work done requiring me to leave my car for a few days. Asked for a loaner, but was told that if I wanted that, I should deal with Waldorf Ford since that is where I bought the car from. In their words "that is one of the perks of using the dealership where you bought the car" Everytime I had the oil changed, had to be sure the oil filter was tightened correctly (was loose once)

CobbWeb

Waldorf

I bought mine from Waldorf in 05 shopped around extensively they were far and above the best deal. Recently used Leonartown for recall and warranty work, on way home I kept seeing something in the vent hole by the wipers. When I got home it was a bolt, so i proceeded to look under hood. The air intake and breather assembly was loose and flopping around. Guess they were too busy to put it back together, did it myself and don't think i'll be going back there for service.

JLS

New and they helped as far as finding the vehicle since they didn't have it on lot - AFTER I did most of the research online finding the vehicles.. I was telling them where they were, even called a few of them to see if the cars were still on the lot for em.. and now after I found this vehicle, they are trying to cut off the rebate and everything.. I'm like no way.

Are you looking for new or used?!?!

I went to Ford in Waldorf to get my new car back in June, and they were great!!! i got a good deal on my car, and the service was amazingg!!!

JLS

The first time I talked to Hunt, that was who I talked to as well.. but not the 2nd and 3rd time.. I'm going over PF tomorrow to check on something.. I've had good luck with PF dealers in general, more so than the other dealers I've ever dealt with.. not that I've ever bought a Ford before...

:yeahthat: I worked with Harry Foster on my deal with them. They were $300 less than the offer I got through the United Buyer's Service Dealership. I tried to deal with Leonardtown Ford, but they would not give me an actual price. Would only tell me that it would be $X over invoice. I got it from Hunt for $200 below invoice and got the rebate as well. Follow on incentive is free labor on oil changes and free tire rotation for the duration of the warranty.

smilin

BOXER NATION
I was very well treated by L.P. Ford. Got a good deal on the car, saleswoman was spectacular, service department was very competent.
I have spent my entire life avoiding dealerships and their service departments, but am pleasantly surprised with these guys and will go back.

Prince Frederick Ford, best price.. good service

Otter

Nothing to see here
Go to Bortnick on 301.

I stopped in PF Ford once, never never again. I got my current car at about 10k less than PF Ford wanted from Ron Bortnick Ford. The sales manager at PF didn't want to deal at all, his 'price' was the bottom, no way anyone could beat it. :lol: