Anything goin on in Lex Park during...

centaur17

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
Anything going on in Lex Park during during the week (bars, ladies night,)? I hear that the brass rail jumps on the weekend, but how about during the week? Lets say the 20,s to 40's crowd. I also heard guido's in Calvert has some stuff going on Wed, and Thurs. anybody know what?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
centaur17 said:
Anything going on in Lex Park during during the week (bars, ladies night,)? I hear that the brass rail jumps on the weekend, but how about during the week? Lets say the 20,s to 40's crowd. I also heard guido's in Calvert has some stuff going on Wed, and Thurs. anybody know what?
Rose's Place is ladies night every night......... :lmao:

centaur17

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
Nice try:) I've heard nothing good about that place. Has anyone here ever been there? Is it as bad as they say?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
centaur17 said:
Nice try:) I've heard nothing good about that place. Has anyone here ever been there? Is it as bad as they say?
Nope...........Because I would like to eat again.....oh and sleep.

Which I would not be able to do if I EVER went there!

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
centaur17 said:
When I worked at the hospital, it was scary seeing the cooties the girls would come in with. :faint:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
centaur17 said:

Rail, Cadallacks, BWB, Rose's, Monks, Green Door....there plenty around that area

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
centaur17 said:
Where is Guido's?

Ponytail

sushisamba said:
Where is Guido's?

Guidos is the Italian Restaurant in Lusby, between Appeal Elementary school and the Fastop. Upstairs is the restaurant, bar is down stairs. Pretty clean, well lit.

Usually a fun crowd in there. I haven't figured it out yet. Kinda strange. But the few times that I've been in there, folks were alot of fun.

mrweb

Iron City
Ponytail said:
Guidos is the Italian Restaurant in Lusby, between Appeal Elementary school and the Fastop, right next to the garbage transfer station. Upstairs is the restaurant, bar is down stairs. Pretty clean, well lit.

Usually a fun crowd in there. I haven't figured it out yet. Kinda strange. But the few times that I've been in there, folks were alot of fun.

:fixed:

K

KaZamm1061

The Rail is no good, Nothing but fights in there and a bunch of ugly people, Guidos is good been there a few times, Cadilac jacks is a dive never anyone in there unless you like the R&B Crowd, BWB is another low life crowd JUST MY OPINION, ABC is a Dive but i like the crowd Hardly a fight and everyone gets along. Donovins Well ive been in there once and the drink prices were too high for me. I cant see paying 350 for a bottled beer at least at ABC its 180 everyday. Monks havent been there since i worked there 3 or 4 years ago so i dont know what goes on there anymore. Green Door is great on Monday nights, Pretty Packed 5.00 pitcher of beer and a pizza i guess they still do that havent been there in awhile either. Anyway today is Thursday and im off to abc and maybe to donovins to see if anything has changed since i was last there. Thats all i have to offer.

This has been a public service announcment from ME.

sockgirl77

KaZamm1061 said:
The Rail is no good, Nothing but fights in there and a bunch of ugly people I've never seen a fight inside the place. The bouncers do a good job getting it outside. There are not fights there on a regular basis. Most of the girls that go there are hotties. , Guidos is good been there a few times, Cadilac jacks is a dive never anyone in there unless you like the R&B Crowd CJ's is FAR from a dive. Saturday night is Salsa night. They play all types of different music! , BWB is another low life crowd JUST MY OPINION, ABC is a Dive but i like the crowd Hardly a fight and everyone gets along. Donovins Well ive been in there once and the drink prices were too high for me. I cant see paying 350 for a bottled beer at least at ABC its 180 everyday. Monks havent been there since i worked there 3 or 4 years ago so i dont know what goes on there anymore. Green Door is great on Monday nights Now, that's a dive. Cheap beer, but still a dive. Too small for the crowds!, Pretty Packed 5.00 pitcher of beer and a pizza i guess they still do that havent been there in awhile either. Anyway today is Thursday and im off to abc and maybe to donovins to see if anything has changed since i was last there. Thats all i have to offer.

This has been a public service announcment from ME.
Just putting my 2 cents in! This is JMO!