Anything goin on in Lex Park during...

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ponytail said:
Guidos is the Italian Restaurant in Lusby, between Appeal Elementary school and the Fastop. Upstairs is the restaurant, bar is down stairs. Pretty clean, well lit.

Usually a fun crowd in there. I haven't figured it out yet. Kinda strange. But the few times that I've been in there, folks were alot of fun.
Thanks! I'll check it out.

K

KaZamm1061

sockgirl77 said:
Just putting my 2 cents in! This is JMO!

what a biatch Yeah i signed the karama too. Dont hate what you cant have. baby maker. Op's did i say that?
:war:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
KaZamm1061 said:
what a biatch Yeah i signed the karama too. Dont hate what you cant have. baby maker. Op's did i say that?
The more you post, the easier it is to see why so many forumettes tossed you aside like a spent ciggy butt. :ohwell:

sockgirl77

KaZamm1061 said:
I wasn't being rude. I was giving my opinion about the places that you were putting down. Places that you are probably not wanted at anymore. Bridges that YOU have burned. :rolleyes: :growthehellup:

K

KaZamm1061

sockgirl77 said:
I wasn't being rude. I was giving my opinion about the places that you were putting down. Places that you are probably not wanted at anymore. Bridges that YOU have burned. :rolleyes: :growthehellup:

Bridges ive burned? I dont think so. I speak my opinon also and dont care what anyone thinks. I am who i am. You speak your opinon and ill speak mine. And yes you were being rude so i responded with my comments. :coffee:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I thought Dicky started playing Blue Grass and alot of country down at the rail to get all the "trouble" out.... Did I hear wrong ?? :confused:

sockgirl77

Softballkid said:
I thought Dicky started playing Blue Grass and alot of country down at the rail to get all the "trouble" out.... Did I hear wrong ?? :confused:
No, you heard correctly. He did that for a little bit but I think that was a few years ago. The D.J. plays a mix of music now.

centaur17

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
:jerry:
sockgirl77 said:
Did I stir something up??? I might have to try some of these places.:elaine: :elaine:

C

chess

I prefer going to either ABC, Dew Drop, or Green Door when Tiki Bar isnt open.

For one you cant complain about the people in ABC, unless you hate smoking. I personally dont smoke and it doesnt bother me, but the prices on the other hand you cant and wont beat anywhere in the county. It is a dive just as much as green door, but at green door its alot of college kids and older.
You can always find me at ABC early for Happy Hour on Fridays !!

I enjoy it and a cheap way to get your evening started off in the right direction !

sockgirl77

chess said:
I prefer going to either ABC, Dew Drop, or Green Door when Tiki Bar isnt open.

For one you cant complain about the people in ABC, unless you hate smoking. I personally dont smoke and it doesnt bother me, but the prices on the other hand you cant and wont beat anywhere in the county. It is a dive just as much as green door, but at green door its alot of college kids and older.
You can always find me at ABC early for Happy Hour on Fridays !!

I enjoy it and a cheap way to get your evening started off in the right direction !
Can you see through the smoke in any of those holes?