AOC - Ethics Violation and She is not even sworn in yet.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When he told his supporters to assault people and he would pay their bail?

When he removed accosta from the WH press pool because he asked probing questions?

Not even close Skippy!

And Acosta got kicked out because he was an obnoxious douche bag not because he asked questions! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

When he removed accosta from the WH press pool because he asked probing questions?

None of that happened except in your brainwashing.

Midnightrider

Instead of "in a real country" a more realistic one would be "if she were a Republican in THIS country"
because the press would be in on it too.

Nope, that would still be a pretty retarded statement. We don’t punish voters for mistakes made by their representatives in this country. The idea runs counter to our form of government.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You mean the doctored video SHS tweeted?

Nope, I mean the actual exchange...the original video.

BTW..liar boy...that whole "doctored" story turned out to be bogus. You should try to keep up...but we know you can't. :patonhead:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

neither of which has anything to do with AOC Statement:

I have noticed that Junior here has a habit of posting nonsense about me whenever the Mueller investigation heats up.

Please, keep it coming Jr - it’s definitely a “very, very large brain” idea to troll a member of a body that will have subpoena power in a month.

Have fun!

Try to Stay On Topic

This_person

We don’t punish voters for mistakes made by their representatives in this country. The idea runs counter to our form of government.

Really? What are taxes? What is the sexual-harassment slush fund the House has? What is every legal settlement made by the government?

I think you really should TRY to think - just a little at first, so it does not hurt too much - before you post anything.