Apparently Black Lives Matter where it counts

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Match by imitation is exactly what I meant.

Or to be Christlike.

But you obviously only know how to speak about being a religious person but not behave like one

And exactly what makes you an authority on religion and righteous behavior?

:killingme

PeoplesElbow

Why are you people so threatened by a group advocating for itself that you have to try to denigrate them.

Did you go to your local breast cancer walk and remind them that colon cancer matters too? When I get the telemarketing calls I tell them that because they are always for breast cancer, well its pancreatic cancer I tell them I donate to.

In our society blacks are often treated as less then. This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that.

Yet you people say "well they need to stop killing each other, stop using the N word, protest in the way i think is best, respect the police, blue lives matter"

Stop being so judgmental. You call yourselves Christians Where have I done this? Definitely not a religious type. yet nothing you do is anything like how Jesus behaved. Didn't he protect the most vulnerable people?

My answers are above

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... understand you have had advantages others have not despite your belief you've done it all yourself.

how do you function in life with such a poor self worth
you cannot make it in life without affirmative action and minority set asides
you are too ignorant to compete on a level playing field

do you need a warm blanket and a puppy for your safe space ...

Restitution

Keep on emulating Jesus! I'm sure he would be proud of what a piece of crap you are.

Strawman.png

Riddle me this Sap-my-nuts..... Do you ever wonder why educated, successful, and accomplished African Americans RARELY get involved in these matters? Whether it be for or against the argument?

It's because they are smart enough and they KNOW it will not accomplish anything and the only thing that might happen is that they will be labeled "too white" or a "Tom" for doing so.

If you feel I am wrong then please... feel free to give me 1 example of a well-known black success story that the community rallies around with regards to education, employment, etc.

I can give you at least a dozen of them that have been denigrated and ridiculed for doing so....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself.

I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries.

I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.

Mine were..

Most peoples were at one time..

Jews.. Irish.. Scots.. Native Americans.. Chinese.. Koreans.. Africans don't hold a monopoly on it..

I think I pretty much got over it.. and did fairly well. You??