Appendix & other horse peeps..NOT for Sockgirl

2baymares

Pasofever said:
I dunno...never had one look sunk in in the hips like this and she is pretty loose...

Here are the body shots..

Wow, They should post your mares pic in textbooks for that stage of "sunk in hips" .
Looks like she could drop any minute. I've never seen one that sunk before either.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
I have her due Sept 9 2007 but Appendix says they foal early in the fall...and she is full term now 322 days....she is a maiden mare..

I have a mare when close to foaling time looks just like that and it is normal. She's most likely ready to go anytime soon.

SouthernMdRocks

appendixqh said:
Wow paso...she is a text book example of relaxing around the tailhead!!! GREAT PICS!!! Now...about that vulva...has it dropped yet? (that is not a crude question) She looks great...I am SOOO excited for you!

:yay: :yay: I agree, looks fine at this point.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Still waiting...she is like jello this am but her bag is still not like I want it for foaling..huge but "milk" or "colostum" still not showing ready to foal..

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
Still waiting...she is like jello this am but her bag is still not like I want it for foaling..huge but "milk" or "colostum" still not showing ready to foal..

My maiden mare didn't wax up at all. Her teets though looked like cones.. :lmao:

MorganLover

those are good pictures. i was thinking more along the lines of no muscle tone there since you said she is a fat horse that is what i thought. Hope she goes soon that poor mare looks tired of being preggo.