Apple adds pregnant man, person to emoji catalogue... The Pete Buttigeig Emoji?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pregnant man, pregnant person emoji coming to Apple iPhones

Apple's version of new emoji were released Thursday as part of iOS 15.4 beta

Emojipedia faced some criticism when it first announced the pregnant man and pregnant person emoji in September of last year. The company said in a blog post that the new figures "may be used for representation by trans men, non-binary people, or women with short hair—though, of course, use of these emoji is not limited to these groups."

It is unclear how many men have gotten pregnant or delivered babies in the United States. At least 22 men in Australia gave birth in 2018, The Daily Mail reported, citing the country's Medicaid data.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Pregnant man, pregnant person emoji coming to Apple iPhones

Apple's version of new emoji were released Thursday as part of iOS 15.4 beta

Emojipedia faced some criticism when it first announced the pregnant man and pregnant person emoji in September of last year. The company said in a blog post that the new figures "may be used for representation by trans men, non-binary people, or women with short hair—though, of course, use of these emoji is not limited to these groups."

It is unclear how many men have gotten pregnant or delivered babies in the United States. At least 22 men in Australia gave birth in 2018, The Daily Mail reported, citing the country's Medicaid data.

Just when you think you've seen it all!

L'Town.girl

I've got to be living in some alternate dimension or having some kind of crazy ass dream. This Bizzarro World stuff is making me dizzy. Will someone please pinch me?? I admit, I did blow a little something out of my nose when I saw that emoji. WTF?!

HemiHauler

I bet I know a couple dozen folks who are one pregnant man emoji away from a life-ending MI. I guess I better call and wish them well in the afterlife.