This is the surprise mix!

Attachments

• Star and Lacee.JPG
    Star and Lacee.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 217

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
WOW!! What color are the mom and dad. Is the mom chocolate with flax? do you have a pix of the dad?

Yep, mom is chocolate with flaxen and dad is a few spot/red. I'll find and send a pix. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Yep, mom is chocolate with flaxen and dad is a few spot/red. I'll find and send a pix. :howdy:
Ahh that explains it, few spots are guaranteed to give you color. Way to go!! Is that your stallion?

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
Ahh that explains it, few spots are guaranteed to give you color. Way to go!! Is that your stallion?

He's my dads horse and he was gelded before we knew he had done his deed. Dad was waiting till fall time to geld him and well, there you go. :banana:
Some midnight action,,,,he was justa baby himself!!!

SouthernMdRocks

Gigalo

SouthernMdRocks said:
He's my dads horse and he was gelded before we knew he had done his deed. Dad was waiting till fall time to geld him and well, there you go. :banana:
Some midnight action,,,,he was justa baby himself!!!
Here's the pix of Who's Your Daddy's daddy.

Attachments

• gigalo1.GIF
    gigalo1.GIF
    15.9 KB · Views: 99

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
Neat colored app....I like the stud too..

Why thank you. The app has changed some since, as they do. The stud was that surprise dad from that breeding down in NC a while back.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
you have a lot of surprises :lol:

He's a MIRACLE!! the Immaculate conception! Oh wait...that's from another book....:lol:

SO what did the Suchen Vater's daddy's owner have to say about the DNA coming back to the stud your mare "was never with" :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:

He's a MIRACLE!! the Immaculate conception! Oh wait...that's from another book....:lol:

SO what did the Suchen Vater's daddy's owner have to say about the DNA coming back to the stud your mare "was never with" :lol:

:yeahthat: did you get papers on the foal?

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:

Oh it turned into something like this...

Oh I don't know what to say, musta happened while we were away at a show. We can't have camara's everywhere for when we're gone. How bout you give him to us and we'll give you a baby rocky.

From.....

That stallion was never at the same barn she was at. These horses are carefully watched after.... :popcorn:

Should I mention the breeding barns name,,,, it's a big one!!! :whistle:

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
:yeahthat: did you get papers on the foal?

I'm still waiting for a corrected breeding certificate. I still need to find out what I can register him in. One for sure is the Kentucky Spotted Mountain Horse, not to sure what the TWH rules are.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
I'm still waiting for a corrected breeding certificate. I still need to find out what I can register him in. One for sure is the Kentucky Spotted Mountain Horse, not to sure what the TWH rules are.

this ALONG with a refunded stud fee right??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Oh she bulked when I mentioned that!! She couldn't believe that I would expect to keep the baby and get my fees back.

Ever hear of a lawyer...remember I had a whos your momma? will show you the outcome of that hold on