AppyXRocky

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
scan0013.jpg

I need to put in writing what my expectations are from them, which is, stud fee returned as well as mare care and my transportation cost to and from their NC farm and of course the foal stays with me and they are to provide any documentation necessary for me to be able to register him. They said they and their partners will then decide whether or not they agree.

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:
I need to put in writing what my expectations are from them, which is, stud fee returned as well as mare care and my transportation cost to and from their NC farm and of course the foal stays with me and they are to provide any documentation necessary for me to be able to register him. They said they and their partners will then decide whether or not they agree.

If they don't agree then it's time to lawyer up!! Plus I really don't think they would want this type of publicity. Just think when I take him to the shows and they hear his name announced,,,everyone will know there's a story behind it!!! :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Well I would expect a breeding next year with NO mare care or stud fee at the bare minimum.

or

You can still pay mare care/hauling if you get some paperwork for the foal. But stud fee should be returned..

Whatever you decide do NOT jump into it or settle without talking to us about it..Dont get screwed.

Also the reg association needs to have a certified letter of what happened too..

good luck

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
Well I would expect a breeding next year with NO mare care or stud fee at the bare minimum.

or

You can still pay mare care/hauling if you get some paperwork for the foal. But stud fee should be returned..

Whatever you decide do NOT jump into it or settle without talking to us about it..Dont get screwed.

Also the reg association needs to have a certified letter of what happened too..

good luck

Thanks for the info,, I will keep you all posted on it.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
so his dad is a walker? He is registerable KMSHA, as spotted saddle as long as one parent is registered mountain horse and the DNA matches that parent.

OF COURSE i want to know who the barn is!!! lesson learned silly :lol:

Does the RMH they're offering have a nice pedigree and a color/sex that suits you? If so, I'd take it, AND request a FREE servicing, you are owed that because you WANTED a foal from the crossing of that stallion and your mare, but how are they going to get it to you? Are they willing to bring the new one, and retrieve yours? That should be a part of the deal. I would ALSO contact RMHA and tell them what happened, along with pix. Perhaps even the KMSHA as well, I can pass the info on to some very important folks in KMSHA/KMSHANE. it never hurts to document everything. the breeding services were misrepresented. I'd feel SO bad if that happened at my farm!!! GOOD GAWD!!

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
so his dad is a walker? He is registerable KMSHA, as spotted saddle as long as one parent is registered mountain horse and the DNA matches that parent.

OF COURSE i want to know who the barn is!!! lesson learned silly :lol:

Does the RMH they're offering have a nice pedigree and a color/sex that suits you? If so, I'd take it, AND request a FREE servicing, you are owed that because you WANTED a foal from the crossing of that stallion and your mare, but how are they going to get it to you? Are they willing to bring the new one, and retrieve yours? That should be a part of the deal. I would ALSO contact RMHA and tell them what happened, along with pix. Perhaps even the KMSHA as well, I can pass the info on to some very important folks in KMSHA/KMSHANE. it never hurts to document everything. the breeding services were misrepresented. I'd feel SO bad if that happened at my farm!!! GOOD GAWD!!

The sire is registered Kentucky Spotted Mountain Horse, TWHBEA, RHBEA, SSHA. They didn't offer any particular one cause I told them I wasn't interested in one of theirs during that time.

Now the stallion is no longer standing at their farm, he is back in Indiana w/ his owners and they had no babies at the breeding farm from him at the time and I don't think they had any blue roans which was what I was breeding for.

So how was riding this weekend? I wish I could have gone but I had a bridal shower on Sunday right smack in the middle of the day. :lmao: How dare them!! :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
Any progress? Can you register the baby SSH? what are you going to do?

I am hoping to get some free time this month to get all my horse paperwork in and completed, along with my request for stud refund. I am always running behind the curve timewise!! :jameo:

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
Any progress? Can you register the baby SSH? what are you going to do?

Got your little stud home yet? I had a call about mine last weekend, gotta get out and get some new pix to send him.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
I am hoping to get some free time this month to get all my horse paperwork in and completed, along with my request for stud refund. I am always running behind the curve timewise!! :jameo:
i just mailed off several big fat checks to both KMSHA & RMHA for transfers, registrations and breeding certs today. :dead: no, I don't have the baby buckskin yet, the people who i bought him from are on vacation in the mountains riding. :tantrum I'm SOOO jealous.....
they also have the 2 chocolate mares I bought. CAN'T WAIT to get them....:biggrin:

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
i just mailed off several big fat checks to both KMSHA & RMHA for transfers, registrations and breeding certs today. :dead: no, I don't have the baby buckskin yet, the people who i bought him from are on vacation in the mountains riding. :tantrum I'm SOOO jealous.....
they also have the 2 chocolate mares I bought. CAN'T WAIT to get them....:biggrin:

Weather has been nice for camping/riding. What farm did these new guys/gals come from? This coming year I only bred my one chocolate mare. I need to downsize a little before I go :jameo: :jameo: !!