Are Bavarian potato dumplings

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
RoseRed said:
It was fun until mine did BELCH #2 and she was drug to the bathroom and spanked (only once). :lol:
Awwww! You certainly don't want day to come on here to tell about my belching habits. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
Awwww! You certainly don't want day to come on here to tell about my belching habits. :lmao:
I am sure you would be more than happy to demonstrate in the flesh. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
bcp said:
Ah yes, the childish belching in public places.. very much an embarrassment for the adults attached to the young gas filled offspring.

Have you thought of teaching this child the art of man farting?
properly taught it can be a most rewarding experience for all. correctly done the moment of release should be done with little or no noise, thus reducing the sudden embarrassment to the parental units in public.
The key is to produce a strong aroma with that silent release that will seep out and strike those around with no way to pinpoint the originator of the fragrance.
This is a twofold blessing for the parents.
To teach the child this art, it must be explained that vegies and other high fiber foods will produce sufficient fuel for the release, and by using different vegies one can actaully fine tune the aroma of said release.
over time the child will become almost a chemist when it comes to fragrance production. A skill that can be carried with them throught their life.

as always, I am more than happy to help with any problem that comes up.

BCP.

AND you get them to eat their veggies!!!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Pete said:
supposed to be a gooey gelatinous mass devoid of any taste? They were not like I remembered from Munich. :barf:

Would you like the receipe from my mom, right off the boat?