Are labor pains suppost to...............

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Thanks for being on my side.:blushing:

Tigger...a word to the wise girl, get off-line and turn your entire attention to the imminent birth of your son! You're falling for every piece of bait in all the troll posts. Seriously, just stop! At first, I thought it was funny and you were basically character playing/acting; but now I'm beginning to question your competency to effectively parent....:confused:

sunnydaze

Originally posted by citysherry
Tigger...a word to the wise girl, get off-line and turn your entire attention to the imminent birth of your son! You're falling for every piece of bait in all the troll posts. Seriously, just stop! At first, I thought it was funny and you were basically character playing/acting; but now I'm beginning to question your competency to effectively parent....:confused:

Damn.......harsh

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by citysherry

We ain't no trolls, tools maybe - but never trolls.