Are some guys actually this stupid??

K

Kain99

Fear of rejection Rachii... He wants ya to make it ok to like ya. Go for it! :huggy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
mainman said:
Sounds to me like he was trying to piss you off... And you swallowed the hook....
When I see your AV, it looks like your are taking a piss, and it hurts. :jameo:

R

Rachii

Oh he knows I like him and he KNOWS I get jealous when he starts talking about other girls. I think sometimes he doesn't realize that I don't wanna hear it though. I think it just slips out. Like we'll be watching LOST together on the phone and he'll be like, "DAMN Kate is hot!" and I tell him to shut up and I tell him I don't wanna hear it and he stops but he always asks me why it bothers me. For some reason, I think he doesn't realize that it doesn't make girls feel great when he tells them another one is hot..W/e though..

I mean we've messed around and we had a thing going on last year but we never went out. We're best friends actually and he made a big mistake by messing around with me because now it really bothers me when he talks about other girls to me. I think he kinda screwed our friendship up. I told him that when he gets a girlfriend in the future, then our friendship is over because I couldn't handle seeing him with another girl.

Damn u guys are all right in some aspect though.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Rachii said:
Oh he knows I like him and he KNOWS I get jealous when he starts talking about other girls. I think sometimes he doesn't realize that I don't wanna hear it though. I think it just slips out. Like we'll be watching LOST together on the phone and he'll be like, "DAMN Kate is hot!" and I tell him to shut up and I tell him I don't wanna hear it and he stops but he always asks me why it bothers me. For some reason, I think he doesn't realize that it doesn't make girls feel great when he tells them another one is hot..W/e though..

I mean we've messed around and we had a thing going on last year but we never went out. We're best friends actually and he made a big mistake by messing around with me because now it really bothers me when he talks about other girls to me. I think he kinda screwed our friendship up. I told him that when he gets a girlfriend in the future, then our friendship is over because I couldn't handle seeing him with another girl.

Damn u guys are all right in some aspect though.
No offenese really but...

Some girls can be really uptight IMO. In my present relationship I can joke about other girls, it's only natural for me to feel an attraction to other women. I might say "oh she's cute, hot, sexy, ect." while walking in a store with my girl or watching a television show with my girl. If you're not open with your friend then what are you really? Is it still friendly, to you? Perhaps, you don't like this, if you don't then say it. I have no problem with it, my girl doesn't either, we're pretty comfortable with each other to check out other folks. It DOES NOT mean we're going to cheat on each other though, that's just us.:shrug:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Rachii said:
Oh he knows I like him and he KNOWS I get jealous when he starts talking about other girls. I think sometimes he doesn't realize that I don't wanna hear it though.
You're not doing this right.

Him: MAN, that chick is hot!
You: How hot? :directgaze: :lickslips:

Him: This chick at the Starbucks was smokin'!
You: As smokin' as me? :lickslips: :directgaze:

Work it, girl. Make him forget other women.

R

Rachii

BuddyLee said:
No offenese really but...

Some girls can be really uptight IMO. In my present relationship I can joke about other girls, it's only natural for me to feel an attraction to other women. I might say "oh she's cute, hot, sexy, ect." while walking in a store with my girl or watching a television show with my girl. If you're not open with your friend then what are you really? Is it still friendly, to you? Perhaps, you don't like this, if you don't then say it. I have no problem with it, my girl doesn't either, we're pretty comfortable with each other to check out other folks. It DOES NOT mean we're going to cheat on each other though, that's just us.:shrug:
Yeah I understand that because we're kind of like that in a sense. I mean I tell him sometimes that I think so and so is hot. But I also give him compliments as well. He lacks on that part. He just needs to say nice things to me every now and then. Then it wouldn't bother me when he told me he thought another girl was funny.

R

Rachii

vraiblonde said:
You're not doing this right.

Him: MAN, that chick is hot!
You: How hot? :directgaze: :lickslips:

Him: This chick at the Starbucks was smokin'!
You: As smokin' as me? :lickslips: :directgaze:

Work it, girl. Make him forget other women.
LOL awww thanks yes I will try that.

K

Kain99

If some guy I was with opened his trap and said some other chick was hot.. I'd de-nut him! Rude!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Hey Rachii, although it may not sound so simplistic, I think it comes down to a simple question. Do you want this guy for a prospective boyfriend?

If your answer is 'yes' I think you better grow some ovaries and tell him sooner than later.

If your answer is 'no' I think you better grow some ovaries and move on.

This isn't too healthy for the mind to be worrying over some guy when you should be worrying about more important things. Believe me, I am...or at least was the mogul of worrying.

R

Rachii

Kain99 said:
After that post I am brain dead... Sorry Rachii but dayum.
Yeah it's a complicated situation

I will be fine.

I just had to let some steam out after that conversation earlier.

I'm getting over it now. I can't let him effect me that much. :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BuddyLee said:
Do you want this guy for a prospective boyfriend?
HELLO?? If she wanted him for a boyfriend, she'd have him. What she want is for him to adore her while she keeps her options open.

K

Kain99

vraiblonde said:
HELLO?? If she wanted him for a boyfriend, she'd have him. What she want is for him to adore her while she keeps her options open.
Ya think? I'm starting to think... I'm with ya.