Are there any...

Shaolin_Raptor

I am of German Heritage and I happen to prepare my own German dishes. I also make beer to boot. I have often made food for friends and family and I would be happy to share my Schnitzle with you. Email me and we will talk more.

Shaolin_Raptor said:
I am of German Heritage and I happen to prepare my own German dishes. I also make beer to boot. I have often made food for friends and family and I would be happy to share my Schnitzle with you. Email me and we will talk more.
My brother is a black belt "Shaolin Priest".... :yinyang: :howdy:

dems4me said:
I met your brother, he's really nice! :love: :blushing:
Too bad his first marriage was to "crazy" and he's looking for something different this time around otherwise I'd hook you up...:huggy: :lol:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Too bad his first marriage was to "crazy" and he's looking for something different this time around otherwise I'd hook you up...:huggy: :lol:

would he settle for "less crazy"? I'm gone soo much during the week (12-14 hours a day for work)... and on weekends out on the water all day... he'd never find out :biggrin:

abbey

abbey normal
Shaolin_Raptor said:

Wow Angel that sounds like a really great offer!!!

Angel

~*~*~
Shaolin_Raptor said:
Until you provide an Avatar I cannot trust you or your Schnitzle... I judge all my fellow forumites by their Avatars. :tap:

Last edited:

abbey

abbey normal
Angel said:
Until you provide an Avatar I cannot trust you or your Schnitzle... I judge all my fellow forumites by their Avatars. :tap:

hey you know I cannot be judged by mine, I just really like the movie young frankenstein. I do not have buggy eyes