Are You a Babe in the Bedroom?

K

Kain99

You’re a Bad-Girl Babe
Even if you seem like the kind of babe who could easily be brought home to mother, your bedroom style suggests that between the sheets you’re just as naughty as you are nice. ...

I lied about the bedroom atire! :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Kain99 said:
You’re a Bad-Girl Babe
Even if you seem like the kind of babe who could easily be brought home to mother, your bedroom style suggests that between the sheets you’re just as naughty as you are nice. ...

I lied about the bedroom atire! :lmao:
Well Biscuit's wife beater t-shirt was not an answer so you picked the next best thing right?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
wkndbeacher said:
Mmmm was it ever for leasiure,..very easy on my eyes and smooth to the touch:shocking:

That happend to be my most favorite beach one. Cuz it can dual as a go out to dinner outfit and noone would ever know.

W

wkndbeacher

Nicole_in_somd said:
That happend to be my most favorite beach one. Cuz it can dual as a go out to dinner outfit and noone would ever know.

Glad we didnt mess it up :whistle:

W

wkndbeacher

Nicole_in_somd said:
GAwd, just a tiny tiny bit..Had to for college.

abrazos y besos para ti... never thought it would become useful.

comprobar tus mensajes privados

K

kris31280

Bewitching Babe:
Guests who gain access to your lair can’t help but fall prey to your seductive ways. Sensual is the name of your game, and everything you surround yourself with ensures it’s a win-win for everyone. From luscious fabrics to rich colors, you accentuate your sexuality with beguiling accessories that are bound to bring bedroom guests to their knees. Lucky for them you offer a soft landing place.

W

wkndbeacher

Nicole_in_somd said:
Hugs and kisses?

Very good...We ll have a private spanish lesson later hun, say this weekend your house. I bring dinner you have the movie?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
wkndbeacher said:
Very good...We ll have a private spanish lesson later hun, say this weekend your house. I bring dinner you have the movie?

I have over 900 DVD's. Have no clue why I buy instead of rent...

W

wkndbeacher

Nicole_in_somd said:
I have over 900 DVD's. Have no clue why I buy instead of rent...

I do the same, guess we just dont feel like returning them if their good :shrug: