Are you a betting person??? Are you??

Clem72

To be frank, they shouldn't be using the platform we gave them to make political statements, and especially not geo-political statements. They aren't representatives of the state department.

I think we should withdraw them ourselves, but won't be too upset if they get kicked out instead. Even if this particular statement is one that most of the US would agree with, this crap needs to end.

herb749

Isn't this about standing with the players from Iran because of them protesting their own country .?

Either way Iran's players might not want to return home.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s soccer, who cares?

What She Said GIF by The Free Mama

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Kickball was at least fun. ( especially hurling that big rubber ball at the back of a baserunners head rounding third ) :whistle:

Soccer sux.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:yay: :yay:

1. In the event of a tie, the coaches must have a duel at midfield - if it ends in a tie, it's not a sport.
  2. If players pass the ball 10 times without shooting, the ball detonates - would put a stop to this asinine backward passing once and for all.

Hijinx

In good conscience I have to say there is no way I would send Americans to play in any Muslim country where they will be subject to their laws.