Are You ####### Kidding Me?

Rael

Supper's Ready
I saw that while I was eating lunch today, and thought "why would he say that?". :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us
There's a poll on ESPN.com right now asking if the Skins should sign him. Basically everyone says yes except for DC. :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There's a poll on ESPN.com right now asking if the Skins should sign him. Basically everyone says yes except for DC. :killingme

All things considered, if McNabb wants him and Shanahan wants him, I'm good with it.

We've had Neon Dione, we've had Bruce, we've had AA, Lloyd, Trotter. Randl El. Fat Albert and now #5. In terms of having players who were big names elsewhere, even big opponents, and there really isn't a line anymore. There just isn't. To me, Portis and Moss have never been 'Redskins'. Fletcher, I love but, he won a Super Bowl as a Ram.

What could possibly go wrong that we're not already used to? I can see some good.

What the hell am I saying? :jameo:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
All things considered, if McNabb wants him and Shanahan wants him, I'm good with it.

Who knows, maybe it will work. I don't see Shanahan signing him because #5 wants it, if they sign him , Mike thinks he can help........

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
As if the Redskins don't have or need enough drama in the locker room! :killingme

ESPN2 has been showing the videos of McNabb and T.O. interactions during the 2004 and 2005 NFL season games.

Looks as though they have "made up"! :lmao: T.O.'s agent thinks the tandem would be a great pair for the 'Skins offense.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wasn't he in trouble when he was on the Cowboys' team?

I seem to remember something about him. Did he shoot the finger to some fans?

I don't know enough about the game and/or the politics of the teams to know if this is good or bad.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

We've had Neon Dione, we've had Bruce, we've had AA, Lloyd, Trotter. Randl El. Fat Albert and now #5. In terms of having players who were big names elsewhere, even big opponents, and there really isn't a line anymore. There just isn't. To me, Portis and Moss have never been 'Redskins'. Fletcher, I love but, he won a Super Bowl as a Ram.

What could possibly go wrong that we're not already used to? I can see some good.

:jameo: :jameo:

Zguy28

1 year contract, vet minimum plus incentives. I think Shanny and McNabb could contain him for 1 year.

Lots of people might be upset, but winning cures all ills.