Are You ####### Kidding Me?

D

dems4me

Has someone informed Donovan that it doesnt matter who his receivers are when you only have but .0476 of a second to get rid of the ball? :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Skins have already signed two receivers who haven't been in the game for years. Signed them up yesterday.

Owens would be signed already if the Skins were interested.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Skins have already signed two receivers who haven't been in the game for years. Signed them up yesterday.

Maybe you're right. But McNabb wants T.O.!! What's he sayin'??

"I can't do it without T.O., from what I'm seeing on the 'Skins current roster?"

BuddyLee

Football addict
Shanny's exact words yesterday, "NO to TO. We made the decision as an organization not to go in that direction. ... We will not go in that direction now."
:coffee:

Last edited:

Zguy28

Shanny's exact words yesterday, "NO to TO. We made the decision as an organization not to go in that direction. ... We will not go in that direction now."
:coffee:
McNabb also publicly denied the whole thing stating that he had zero desire to reunite with Owens.

Beta84

They're out to get us

They're cheaper. Owens isn't looking for the minimum.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
As if the Redskins don't have or need enough drama in the locker room! :killingme

ESPN2 has been showing the videos of McNabb and T.O. interactions during the 2004 and 2005 NFL season games.

Looks as though they have "made up"! :lmao: T.O.'s agent thinks the tandem would be a great pair for the 'Skins offense.

Do tell ol wise one :popcorn:

Cause the ONLY DRAMA I can see in the locker room, as a die hard Skins fan, is what the MEDIA has made up...

Or do you call 3-4 players saying: "Uh, yeah, I wish Al was here with us" drama....

BuddyLee

Football addict
Do tell ol wise one :popcorn:

Cause the ONLY DRAMA I can see in the locker room, as a die hard Skins fan, is what the MEDIA has made up...

Or do you call 3-4 players saying: "Uh, yeah, I wish Al was here with us" drama....
Much better than Osi not wanting to play for his defense coach in NY.