Are you ready for some football!

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Oh the ugliness of the upcoming game. There will be two teams out there sunday on the field flopping about like retards. :lol:

Go Texans! Get....some....yards....I guess.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bustem' Down said:
Oh the ugliness of the upcoming game. There will be two teams out there sunday on the field flopping about like retards. :lol:

Go Texans! Get....some....yards....I guess.

Did'nt think that it could ever be so, but it is !!!!
Texans have just as much chance this week as the Washington Rednecks....

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
BuddyLee said:
I sure hope John Hall has the leg for 60 minutes of field goals.
Ya see, Kris Brown doesn't have to worry about that. You have to get into range in order to kick them.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK Bust'em...

Bustem' Down said:
Ya see, Kris Brown doesn't have to worry about that. You have to get into range in order to kick them.

Tell me about your boys.

I'm thinking that your secondary is bad enough for Brunell to get happy this week and that your pressure on our QB won't be strong enough to prevent your secondary from getting picked on.

I'm also thinking that with a back up left tackle, our Andre Carter has a big game and, overall, we get good pressure on Carr.

Of course, I think a lot of things...

I don't know much about Houston. Thoughts?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
we get good pressure on Carr.

Better hope we do, his stats against Indy and Philly are:

40/53 427 yds 0 ints qb rating of 123.7...sacked 9 times for -65 yds.

Frankly, this game scares the hell out of me.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You and me...

otter said:
Better hope we do, his stats against Indy and Philly are:

40/53 427 yds 0 ints qb rating of 123.7...sacked 9 times for -65 yds.

Frankly, this game scares the hell out of me.

..both. I've already gone back and forth on my pick and my go again and the line is shrinking... :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
..both. I've already gone back and forth on my pick and my go again and the line is shrinking... :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

Glad you said something..I enter the picks as they come in and never look back to see if they have been edited...:lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Does it matter?

otter said:
Glad you said something..I enter the picks as they come in and never look back to see if they have been edited...:lol:

...or do you put it on your sheet as they come in?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
...or do you put it on your sheet as they come in?

They can change up to midnight tonight, not a big deal as long as I catch it or you say something. I try to stay ahead of the curve by recording them as they come in so I don't have to sit there and enter everyone at one sitting. Easier and less mistakes on my part.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Larry Gude said:
Tell me about your boys.

I'm thinking that your secondary is bad enough for Brunell to get happy this week and that your pressure on our QB won't be strong enough to prevent your secondary from getting picked on.

I'm also thinking that with a back up left tackle, our Andre Carter has a big game and, overall, we get good pressure on Carr.

Of course, I think a lot of things...

I don't know much about Houston. Thoughts?
Oh the secondary sucks. Our safties are idiots and blow coverage left and right. We don't have a strong run defense so Portis will be able to have a good day. Our only positives are if you don't pressure Carr he has the assets to throw to, our special teams will give us decent field position, and if you do chase Carr out of the pocket, don't leave the field open. I think he was the leading rusher for our team last year and I know he was 2nd in the league behind Vick for QB rushing. Carr doesn't slide, he takes it on the chin.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I just picked on what colors the teams were wearing. If I liked the color, they get a :thumbsup:. It works well. You guys should try it.

B

Bruzilla

What I'm ready for is the NFL and commentators to stop using terms like "a defensive battle" or "a defensive struggle" or "a clash of two strong defenses" when what they really mean is "this game will be played by teams with two inneffective offenses that can't move the ball 20 yards unless God himself intervenes. So we invite you to sit for the next three hours and get bored to tears from this low-scoring game." I remember back to the 1970s when terms like "strong defense" were limited to a handfull of teams. Now it seems like every team is a defensive "powerhouse" that's supporting an offense with has-been quarterbacks who're on their fifth team, near-has-been running backs who are slumming due to salary caps on their old team, and coached by head coaches who have been cut for non-performance from half the teams in the NFL.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I believe they were shutout.

Can I get a confimation on that?

What am I saying? My team is 0-2 :ohwell: Nowhere to go but up!:passingthekoolaid:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Texans VS Skins........
Funny Part is...........
One of these teams are going to walk away thinking that
they are a winner....

Oh Yeah..........!!!! :killingme :jameo: :faint: