Are you ready?

D

dems4me

QUICK!!!! NEED ADVICE...RIVER RAT'S STILL BANGING TO GET IN!!! CAN I REALLY GET ARRESTED FOR ACCIDENTALLY LOCKING HER OUT AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HEAR HER BANGING TO COME IN BECAUSE THE TV'S TOO LOUD?? QUICK!!! :jameo: SHE'S BEEN WATCHING THROUGH THE WINDOW :biggrin:

D

dems4me

unixpirate said:
Shaq needs to stfu and let them commentate the game.

Proceed......

Go Eagles :huggy:

I know, I'm thinking WTF does a 4 fingersdown signal meaning Tim Duncan- 4 down out of the box or something or other have to do with THIS game - they went into this NBA rant to fit Barkley :crazy: I'm tired of seeing Barkley, especially because he proclaims to be rooting for Filthadelphia :ohwell:

D

dems4me

Where's the freakn' holding call?? :cussing: The redskin defenders jersey was stretched about 15 inches on that obvious hold :cussing:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
dems4me said:
I know, I'm thinking WTF does a 4 fingersdown signal meaning Tim Duncan- 4 down out of the box or something or other have to do with THIS game - they went into this NBA rant to fit Barkley :crazy: I'm tired of seeing Barkley, especially because he proclaims to be rooting for Filthadelphia :ohwell:

Gnarls Barkley needs to stfu! about Shaq! :shrug:

MY BAD!

:lmao:

Go Eagles!

nanstime

dems4me said:
Yeah... thats just adding to this being a long night for me :frown:
tell her you need more beer and lock her behind out again:) now this is funny to read can you also go to these other eagles fans homes and cut there cable lines?:)TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PORTISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

nanstime

Larry Gude said:
Hail to the Redskins
Hail Vic-tor-y
Braves on the Warpath
Fight for old D.C.
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Redskins
Hail Vic-tor-y
Braves on the Warpath
Fight for old D.C.
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

nanstime

did you see the eagles fans faces when the camera went to the crowd I LOVED it sorry all you eagles fans on this site HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

D

dems4me

How could Cambell have missed that long ball and the guy was WIDE OPEN!!! :faint: