Area Rugs

StanleyRugg

I am laughin at myself. I saw this and thought you were lookin for Rugg's in your area. I was gonna ask where you live so I could tell you because there are Rugg's scattered all over.

Mikeinsmd

Attachments

• Baldy_small.jpg
    Baldy_small.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Animation1[1].gif
    Animation1[1].gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 94

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
StanleyRugg said:
I am laughin at myself. I saw this and thought you were lookin for Rugg's in your area. I was gonna ask where you live so I could tell you because there are Rugg's scattered all over.

:roflmao:

crabcake

BadGirl said:
You ordered all six rugs? Where are you going to be putting them? I particularly like #1 and #2.

Actually, I ordered 7, but one of them is identical to another and just didn't want to post it twice.

Rug 1 is going in the formal living room (white sofa). Rug 2 is for the family room. Rug 3 is for the breakfast nook area, and there's a smaller one that is identical for by the sink in the kitchen. Rugs 4 & 5 are 2x3 rugs that will go in the hall way (instead of a runner) spaced out, and Rug 6 will be by the front door.

Attachments

• Family room.jpg
    Family room.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Foyer Hallway to Kitchen.jpg
    Foyer Hallway to Kitchen.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 92
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 94
  • kitchen2.jpg
    kitchen2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 95
  • new-sofa-2.gif
    new-sofa-2.gif
    64.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

crabcake

I got the 5 of the 7 rugs today, and so far, I've only opened the 3 Bakhtieri rugs, and let me tell you -- they are gorgeous, soft, thick and beautiful! I was worried that the wool might feel kind of scratchy, but these aren't scratchy at all. :yay: