Arena Lights - Thanks everyone

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Well, my arena lights are now up and running. Blue Cat Inc. did an absolutely fantastic job. They helped with light selection, layout, trenching, and of course, the electrical work. I couldn't be more pleased. Super quality work. It looks like daylight in my arena.

Also, thank you Paso for providing me with Mr. J's contact information to put the telephone poles up. He was wonderful too.

Thanks again everyone. :huggy:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Well, my arena lights are now up and running. Blue Cat Inc. did an absolutely fantastic job. They helped with light selection, layout, trenching, and of course, the electrical work. I couldn't be more pleased. Super quality work. It looks like daylight in my arena.

Also, thank you Paso for providing me with Mr. J's contact information to put the telephone poles up. He was wonderful too.

Now you can play when the kidlets go to bed:cartwheel

Sparks

What type of lights did you use?

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Thanks Busterduck, for all your nice complements.

You were a great help during the whole process.
Especially when we used you to keep the trencher in the ground :lmao:

There were a few obstacles, but Buster was right there to guide us along. :yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I want to know how much. I am trying to get some out where I board and I keep hearing about how much it costs.I just want to know if I am getting the run around!:lmao: Can you PM me the approx. cost?

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
I want to know how much. I am trying to get some out where I board and I keep hearing about how much it costs.I just want to know if I am getting the run around!:lmao: Can you PM me the approx. cost?

Sadie,

If I were you, I'd have Riverrat come over and give you an estimate. They did a WONDERFUL job. Super nice workers. You can come over and see my lights and what a GREAT job they did. My ring is about 90 by 200 feet and is lit up like it is daytime. Perfect lighting for jumping.

There are alot of factors into the estimate so, I would get one right from the source.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadie,

If I were you, I'd have Riverrat come over and give you an estimate. They did a WONDERFUL job. Super nice workers. You can come over and see my lights and what a GREAT job they did. My ring is about 90 by 200 feet and is lit up like it is daytime. Perfect lighting for jumping.

There are alot of factors into the estimate so, I would get one right from the source.

I wish I could, but I don't want to waste anyone's time, and I am not the one who is paying. I would love to have lights out there though. They have lights in the indoor, but when two trainer's are there working at the same time it would be nice to work outside. I will beg some more. I am sure in the owner's line of business that he has a realistic veiw of what they cost. I just want them anyway.:lmao:

Sparks

Six (6) 400watt metal halide.

Hubbell part no MHS 400W

And that was enough light? Uh oh...... I'm getting (6) 1500w MH for roughly the same size area. Am I going to be blinded?

I think I can use a 1000w bulb in the lights but I don't know if that will make a huge difference.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
And that was enough light? Uh oh...... I'm getting (6) 1500w MH for roughly the same size area. Am I going to be blinded?

I think I can use a 1000w bulb in the lights but I don't know if that will make a huge difference.

Nah, just badly sunburned :lol:

Honestly, I didn't think they exceed 1000w unless they were really high like football stadiums. :shrug:

I'm just guessing.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

We will come play horsy football at your house. You don't need to tell us how to get there we will follow the glow of the lights!:lmao:

Sparks

Nah, just badly sunburned :lol:

Honestly, I didn't think they exceed 1000w unless they were really high like football stadiums. :shrug:

I'm just guessing.

They are called Sportslighters.

If your lights dimm, you'll know I'm out riding :lmao: