Aretha Franklin bishop sorry after 'groping' Ariana Grande

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Images show Bishop Charles H Ellis III holding Ariana high above her waist, with his fingers squeezed around the side of the singer's chest.

"It would never be my intention to touch any woman's breast," he told the Associated Press.

"Maybe I crossed the border, maybe I was too friendly or familiar."

He added: "But again, I apologise."

The preacher said he hugged all artists, male or female, during the ceremony commemorating the Queen of Soul.

But viewers began posting images from the service when Ariana got up to sing Aretha's song (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman.
Image Copyright @ArianaToday @ArianaToday

Many people felt that Bishop Ellis's hand was inappropriately high on the 25-year-old's body as he spoke to her - saying that she looked uncomfortable with the contact.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-45381687

Sorry the camera caught it is more likely! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The best part was when he told her that he thought "Ariana Grande" was a new menu item at Taco Bell. :lol:

3CATSAILOR

Images show Bishop Charles H Ellis III holding Ariana high above her waist, with his fingers squeezed around the side of the singer's chest.

"It would never be my intention to touch any woman's breast," he told the Associated Press.

"Maybe I crossed the border, maybe I was too friendly or familiar."

He added: "But again, I apologise."

The preacher said he hugged all artists, male or female, during the ceremony commemorating the Queen of Soul.

But viewers began posting images from the service when Ariana got up to sing Aretha's song (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman.
Image Copyright @ArianaToday @ArianaToday

Many people felt that Bishop Ellis's hand was inappropriately high on the 25-year-old's body as he spoke to her - saying that she looked uncomfortable with the contact.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-45381687

Sorry the camera caught it is more likely! :lmao:

Was he a Catholic?

This_person

In related news, Pres Clinton, "Rev" Al Sharpton, and "Rev" Jesse Jackson have yet to apologize for lecherously leering at her throughout her dancing and singing.

MiddleGround

Ariana Grande said:
Women's choice. our bodies, our clothing, our music, our personalities..... sexy, flirty, fun. it is not. an open. invitation.

Interesting that your first choice of dress and appearance for the ceremony to remember a dead legend of Soul was to dress like a teenage prostitute.

warneckutz

In related news, Pres Clinton, "Rev" Al Sharpton, and "Rev" Jesse Jackson have yet to apologize for lecherously leering at her throughout her dancing and singing.

Amazing how the internet figures this stuff out quickly

Attachments

• 4 Turds.jpg
    4 Turds.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 173

This_person

Interesting that your first choice of dress and appearance for the ceremony to remember a dead legend of Soul was to dress like a teenage prostitute.

Her fashion choice was inappropriate - but regardless of how she was dressed, sang, or even my personal dislike for her she did not deserve to be a piece of meat for all those old men, from impeached ex-president to "reverends" to the church's pastor. They all treated her like something far less than a human (including the equally-distasteful dismissive comment on her name, which was equally inappropriate for a funeral -- great for an SNL skit, not a funeral) by all of those democrats, and someone in their leadership should call them all out to demonstrate they do not personify Democrat Party values.

Sad thing is, they do, so none will.