Armed robbery in Lusby

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just came over the scanner.
Subject with pistol just robbed the Shell station in Lusby.
Described as a #1 male wearing all black with a black mask.
Got cash and 2 packs of cigarettes.
Took off toward Jake & Al's.

?

..._

It was NOT me! I no longer "smoke"!

In all honesty, hope no one got hurt, and they catch him!!!

frequentflier

happy to be living

I am surprized the Shell is open that late. Most of Lusby rolls up the carpet at 9 or 10 PM.

Vince

June's becoming a busy month for punks in Calvert. This robbery after incidents at residences in both Huntingtown and Prince Frederick. Tell me again why we're not allowed to arm ourselves to defend against these low class thugs? :burning:

Police on Scene of Attempted Robbery in Huntingtown

Police Investigating Home Invasion in Prince Frederick | Southern Maryland News Net
Because Maryland is a state full of liberal idiots that believe gun control is the key to their safety. :killingme

MMDad

Lem Putt
I think they said that he got 80 bucks and the smokes where Newports.

80 bucks and some Newports is definitely worth a few years in prison!

That's why I'd never make a good criminal - if I was to risk prison time the crime would have to be worth that risk. Good thing I value my freedom more than $80 and some Newports!

frequentflier

happy to be living

That's why I'd never make a good criminal - if I was to risk prison time the crime would have to be worth that risk. Good thing I value my freedom more than $80 and some Newports!

A few years in prison? In this area? Doubtful! A slap on the wrist, some unsupervised probation and a judge telling you to not do it again, maybe.

MMDad

Lem Putt
A few years in prison? In this area? Doubtful! A slap on the wrist, some unsupervised probation and a judge telling you to not do it again, maybe.

I know I'm being optimistic, but using a gun should be worth at least some time. And I doubt this is a first offense - hopefully this will be a last straw.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

#1 males seem to have a special affinity to Newports. Wonder if it's the effeminate menthol that does it.