Army of Two

basher

LEET
Is it out yet...for the xbox360? any good? I don't see how 2 vs 2 online multiplayer is any fun. I played it on Halo2 with a coworker, and you just end up BlTCHlNG at each other if one person is making the other lose the match. You really need to have good teamwork.

warneckutz

Is it out yet...for the xbox360? any good? I don't see how 2 vs 2 online multiplayer is any fun. I played it on Halo2 with a coworker, and you just end up BlTCHlNG at each other if one person is making the other lose the match. You really need to have good teamwork.

It's out TODAY (according to the sale ad).

I think part of the draw to it is the CO-OP missions...

Not sure if it's just 2 vs 2 or 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 or whatever...

josmom

My husband went to Game Stop yesterday to get that game, and they told them that for some reason, they decided to ship the game yesterday and would have it for sale today. I know that usually new games go on sale on Tuesday but for whatever reason this time they shipped on Tuesday, which had screwed up a lot of people. My husband says that it looks good due to the fact that 1. you can split screen, which you cant do in all 1st person shooters, and 2. because you can do the CO-OP missions. Who knows though, we are getting it tonight, so I will see if it is any good!

warneckutz

My husband went to Game Stop yesterday to get that game, and they told them that for some reason, they decided to ship the game yesterday and would have it for sale today. I know that usually new games go on sale on Tuesday but for whatever reason this time they shipped on Tuesday, which had screwed up a lot of people. My husband says that it looks good due to the fact that 1. you can split screen, which you cant do in all 1st person shooters, and 2. because you can do the CO-OP missions. Who knows though, we are getting it tonight, so I will see if it is any good!

It's available NOW.

I just purchased my copy from Best Buy. :yay:

basher

LEET
It's available NOW.

let us know how it is, I probably won't be able to pick it up till this weekend when I'll have time to play. I want to know if it's worth it because I've picked up games before and only played them once or twice and just wasted $60.....I never gave Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six a chance because they weren't as enjoyable as Halo, GoW or CoD

warneckutz

MainMan and I played for a few hours. That game is definitely a lot of fun. We played the CO-OP missions (up to level 3?) and it wasn't easy even on the easier setting so it provides a bit of a challenge (for us anyway).

Graphics are great, sound is great, options to kill and tactics used are cool. Being able to purchase new weapons and upgrade them (the bling feature is always nice) adds to the game.

I'd say the only downside to the game I can think of is trying to locate an enemy during a fight. We'd be surrounded and getting shot from every angle and there'd always be at least one or two guys we couldn't locate very easily (the action moved a lil' quicker than anticipated) but I guess that adds to the whole combat scenario.

I'll put this in my top 3 at the moment.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
MainMan and I played for a few hours. That game is definitely a lot of fun. We played the CO-OP missions (up to level 3?) and it wasn't easy even on the easier setting so it provides a bit of a challenge (for us anyway).

Graphics are great, sound is great, options to kill and tactics used are cool. Being able to purchase new weapons and upgrade them (the bling feature is always nice) adds to the game.

I'd say the only downside to the game I can think of is trying to locate an enemy during a fight. We'd be surrounded and getting shot from every angle and there'd always be at least one or two guys we couldn't locate very easily (the action moved a lil' quicker than anticipated) but I guess that adds to the whole combat scenario.

I got it last night, played 2 levels on 2 player and 1 on one player..... The game locked up twice on me in the middle of game play. I do not like the over under split screen

Doctor

Dr. Mat
Since Wii hit the market, more older people have come in with issues from playing, but it is better then when they would sit down and just play. Least they are moving some

Doctor

Dr. Mat
Let me tell you something you stupid Newbie, I have been here for almost a year, you better watch who you're talking too :mad:. I have these wierd bumps on my Penis, would you mind taking a look at them for me? :cartwheel

Son I have reviewed a few of your posts. I am interested in how you function in real life. For someone that seems to have as many issues as you then to top it off you appear to openly show them in public.
You seem like a very likely victim of drug addictions.
Do you have a drug problem?
Do you have many friends?

Son i am new here but your issues are not. There is help for you, all you have to do is ask

basher

LEET
All of this has nothing to do with the game Army of Two.....maybe you two can play it together and have fun with each other.

mainman

Set Trippin

It was def sweet...:yay:

Neat concept of having to work together to achieve particular goals...:yay:

Too bad I have class tonight....:lmao:

Toxick

Splat
It's available NOW.

Keep us posted. I just ordered my replacement part for my XBox and I was thinking about making Ao2 my first post-fix purchase.

Of course, I have to earn all my Halo 3 achievement points back first.

warneckutz

Keep us posted. I just ordered my replacement part for my XBox and I was thinking about making Ao2 my first post-fix purchase.

Of course, I have to earn all my Halo 3 achievement points back first.

It is an awesome game. I think it will score VERY high with all the video game reviewers.

What achievement points in Halo 3 are you referring to???