Army of Two

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Is there a two player coop online? I was waiting for some reviews before I actually went and bought it. It seems very good from everything I've heard. I hate getting a new game because I get nothing accomplished around the house :ohwell:. I know what I will be doing this weekend.

warneckutz

Is there a two player coop online? I was waiting for some reviews before I actually went and bought it. It seems very good from everything I've heard. I hate getting a new game because I get nothing accomplished around the house :ohwell:. I know what I will be doing this weekend.

YES! :yay:

MainMan and I went through a few levels last night. LOTS OF FUN! It's like Gears of War, but not... :doh:

We only did co-op, we didn't challenge anyone else.

Toxick

Splat
It is an awesome game. I think it will score VERY high with all the video game reviewers.

What achievement points in Halo 3 are you referring to???

All of them.

I made a profile on my local XBox and earned all the (offline) achievements before I made my Live profile online. I couldn't use my local profile because the name was already taken. Since there's no way to transfer achievements from one profile to another, I have to do them all over again.

Same with Prey, and Q4 and Lego StarWars...

It'll be fun... but I put a lot of work into that.

basher

LEET

cool, are you one of those gamerchix? we have 2 or 3 girls in our lil clan and they're hilarious to play with. all the guys hit on them even though we have no idea what they look like, but they sound cute......
i'm surprised how many girls played halo 2 and 3 and they were actually good, mostly at sniping.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
cool, are you one of those gamerchix? we have 2 or 3 girls in our lil clan and they're hilarious to play with. all the guys hit on them even though we have no idea what they look like, but they sound cute......
i'm surprised how many girls played halo 2 and 3 and they were actually good, mostly at sniping.

:lmao: I guess if thats what you want to call it. Hubby is the real gamer and we just like to play the coop, its fun. This is the first game that you can do coop online. It's about time.

HorseRiding God

Good luck, it's sold out in every store in the area :mad: I tried to find it yesterday. I ended having to buy it from Best Buy in VA.

warneckutz

I played the game some more yesterday for a bit. I don't know if the PS3 system has a point system like the 360 does but I think it adds to the game a bit when looking to unlock achievements (unlock 3 weapons, save your partner's life, etc...). I'm still waiting for a review on the game but *I* like it better than Gears of War and everyone seems to love that game. Just my $.02 so I guess I'm up to $.08 or so?!:yay:

chess

low 5... hi 5......
only thing ps3 is good for is bluray currently.. I did check out warhawk the other night at a buddies house... pretty neat game.. its online play online though...

warneckutz

only thing ps3 is good for is bluray currently.. I did check out warhawk the other night at a buddies house... pretty neat game.. its online play online though...

The new Metal Gear will be worthwhile I think. The package deal sounds good too (80Gb system, MGS4 and a Dual Shock 3 controller) for $500.00

Supposedly, Microsoft is making a 60Gb Blu-Ray 360 for this summer.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
The new Metal Gear will be worthwhile I think. The package deal sounds good too (80Gb system, MGS4 and a Dual Shock 3 controller) for $500.00

ive heard the same about the bluray for 360..

also the addon....

thats not a bad deal... but at the same time very few good games are out for ps3 that is obvious...

basher

LEET

wow, i hope my current xbox360 lasts till the new one comes out, I was thinking of buying the Elite version soon, but if the bluray is on its way, I will wait for that. I just hope it's not a stupid external one like the old HD DVD drive.

nm....just looked it up and there are talks of a bluray add on.....why can't they just make new xboxes with it build in so we don't pay as much...ps3 is down to $400
Even though HD DVD is dead, I almost bought the drive at bestbuy cuz it was only $50, but it'd be worthless in a couple of months

Last edited:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I played the game some more yesterday for a bit. I don't know if the PS3 system has a point system like the 360 does but I think it adds to the game a bit when looking to unlock achievements (unlock 3 weapons, save your partner's life, etc...). I'm still waiting for a review on the game but *I* like it better than Gears of War and everyone seems to love that game. Just my $.02 so I guess I'm up to $.08 or so?!:yay:

I played it all last night and have been playing since I woke up this morning. I think it is pretty awesome. I haven't played online yet.