Aroma Therapy Crazy!

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by RoseRed
My absolute favorite is the Rosewater by Crabtree & Evelyn.

Almost forgot about them - it's been a few years since I've bought anything. Very nice store... :cheers:

K

Kain99

For every $20.00 you spend on Aroma Therapy at Bath and Body Works in January... You get 1 free bottle of Body Oil.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Kain99
For every $20.00 you spend on Aroma Therapy at Bath and Body Works in January... You get 1 free bottle of Body Oil.

well dayum! you should have racked up enough credits for all of us then! :razz:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can do that! My boss gave me a gift certificate for Christmas and in downloaded my coupon. I suddenly feel the urge to go shopping.

My favorite B&B is Moonlight Path.

Preceptor

Ladies, I do look forward to meeting you all...
by the sound of it, it will be an aromatic explosion that will fill the senses and soul.
:smooch:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Preceptor
Ladies, I do look forward to meeting you all...
by the sound of it, it will be an aromatic explosion that will fill the senses and soul.
:smooch:
Then you better stick with us ladies..... :biggrin:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
My favorite in the B&BW Aromatherapy line is Blue Lavender Palmarosa...I have the lotion and essential oil at work because it's SUPPOSED to help you relax under stress! (well, sometimes it helps!)

Now they have a new line of spa products in the blue and white packaging...it costs even MORE, but the hand lotion is really nice. (I think the sugar scrub is in that group, too.)

My daughter's a Sweat Pea and Plumeria fan...

alex

I don't buy at BBW - I make my own. It is truly amazing what they put in their stuff and what doesn't really need to be there.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by alex
I don't buy at BBW - I make my own. It is truly amazing what they put in their stuff and what doesn't really need to be there.

Really?! How do you make your own - difficult, or not?

One question I have for ya'll that I don't know if anyone else has noticed or not... On the B&BW tubes they say something like 'This finished product has not been tested on animals'. Does that mean that at certain stages it was tested - just not once it became a finished product?? Or am I reading too much into it? I just noticed that around Christmas when I got several of the products.

B

Betty_Elms

[
On the B&BW tubes they say something like 'This finished product has not been tested on animals'. Does that mean that at certain stages it was tested - just not once it became a finished product??

Due to the way that is worded, I would say certain ingredients may have been tested on animals. Usually it just says "This product not tested on animals"
Gotta watch the tricky wording.....

alex

It all depends on what you want to do, etc. I make my soap and tolietries. You need to know what you want from the lotion or the soap, what type of oils to use, etc. I think I researched for a good 2 years before I even attempted to make my first batch. I have the whole rig, goggles, rubber apron, rubber gloves, bottle of vinegar for lye spills, etc. My husband calls our back room my lab. I've been lucky - no lye burns. But you have your good days and your bad. I remember one soap I made with pieces of loofah. Everyone was raving about having loofah in their soap. Well it was a disaster! Instead of a nice red and white swirl I got HOT HOT pink and white. Then I was trying to cut a 5lb block of soap into bars with these pieces of loofah that keep getting caught in the cutter. I had to just through the whole thing away.

As for the animal testing statement, I think Betty could be right. Some of the ingredients used to make the product may been tested on animals but the final product they are selling has not.

By the way did you know that if you sell soap, without making any claims like moisturizing, etc. you don't even have to list the ingredients on the package?